Sign in to follow this  
trsanchez

NGX VC Smoothness / Frames

Almost good fps in outside view and in wingview, bad fps in VC / Need smoothness.Does anyone have hints for that issue?I have done so many tweaks, nothing worked fine.Have still the stutters in vc, I did bojote tweaks also.Look at my specs, why can't I play FSX with smoothness in maxed out settings?Thanks for help.Best regards, TomMy pc specs:I7 2600KOverclocked to 5 GHZGTX 580 1536 MB ( Colorful )Samsung HDD ( 1,5 TB ) 7200 RPM16 GB RAM 1600 MHZWindows 7 64 bit

Almost good fps in outside view and in wingview, bad fps in VC / Need smoothness.Does anyone have hints for that issue?I have done so many tweaks, nothing worked fine.Have still the stutters in vc, I did bojote tweaks also.Look at my specs, why can't I play FSX with smoothness in maxed out settings?Thanks for help.Best regards, Tom My pc specs:I7 2600KOverclocked to 5 GHZGTX 580 1536 MB ( Colorful )Samsung HDD ( 1,5 TB ) 7200 RPM16 GB RAM 1600 MHZWindows 7 64 bit
Do you have the FPS_Limiter active? (external)You can test to delete your fsx.cfg, then reopen FSX and it will generate another new cfg. Tune this new cfg with Bojote and setup all setting in FSX,Also, do you have Nvidia Inspector?

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

well i understand the frustrating moments but is it everywhere you have that experience? I find the stutter to be bad around and in big Scenerys like EGLL ,EHAM, LFPG but not a problem in EGKK ,EGGP and EGCC for instance. I believe it also has something to do with the developers scenery combined with a stressful moment for our GPU and CPU. If the stutter is not happening in Oslo but in London it has to do with the workload or ? /Michael

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Hi folks, first of all thanks for your replies. I have the stutters in every part of sceneries, also in addon sceneries. I don't use fps limiter, but I had tested it. It was frustrating, i received no better frames and it was worst than before without fps limiter. I don't know what to do, other people have smooth fsx experience with dualcore or an I7 920. VC mode with the ngs is so laggy. I did Bojote tweaks so many times, what options do I have to chose in bojote tweak, to find the correct values for my system? ( Bojote Auto tweak ) Maybe I choosed the wrong parameters. Thanks a lot

I don'y have ANY sutters in ANY scenery in VC ... FPS limited to 30 with FPS_Limiter v0.2 If i don't limit the FPS, i can get 100FPS in exterior, and 40-60 in VC, but i think it is an overload to CPU ... 30 FPS is good for me.

Hi folks, first of all thanks for your replies. I have the stutters in every part of sceneries, also in addon sceneries. I don't use fps limiter, but I had tested it. It was frustrating, i received no better frames and it was worst than before without fps limiter. I don't know what to do, other people have smooth fsx experience with dualcore or an I7 920. VC mode with the ngs is so laggy. I did Bojote tweaks so many times, what options do I have to chose in bojote tweak, to find the correct values for my system? ( Bojote Auto tweak ) Maybe I choosed the wrong parameters. Thanks a lot
Why yo don't test that i say before? Delete your fsx.cfg and renew it! And also test with with the limiter.

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

I don't even have REX installed at the moment, this is catastrophic, so it has to be more smoother I expect. I have only one HDD and windows and fsx is installed at one partition. Maybe this is the bottleneck?! Best regards and thanks a lot.

I have done it, it isn't better. With fps limiter it is more laggy, as I have posted in my last message. I received very good frames in maxed out settings and autogen high with standard aircrafts in fsx ( also in VC mode ). But addon airplanes are my problem at the moment.@ jose: Thanks for help, but with fps limiter it is worst. I don't know why! With fps unlimited in fsx i receive the smoothest fsx. Not smooth at all, but smoother than I use the fps limiter.

I have done it, it isn't better. With fps limiter it is more laggy, as I have posted in my last message. I received very good frames in maxed out settings and autogen high with standard aircrafts in fsx ( also in VC mode ). But addon airplanes are my problem at the moment. @ jose: Thanks for help, but with fps limiter it is worst. I don't know why! With fps unlimited in fsx i receive the smoothest fsx. Not smooth at all, but smoother than I use the fps limiter.
I don't understand ... I have a perfect FSX with NGX and all addons in my signature, plus Aerosoft sceneries ... My specs are very same to yours, a little less ...

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

I don't understand ... I have a perfect FSX with NGX and all addons in my signature, plus Aerosoft sceneries ... My specs are very same to yours, a little less ...
@jose: be happy with it i got still problems everything is good in ultrahigh settings and clouds distance set to 60 miles and traffic airliner for about 20 percent and also cars, but the ngx virtual cockpit laggs and is not smooth. Have you got teamviewer so you can setup my fsx completely, if you like. I would appreciate it very much :-) Thanks for reply.@ jose: how are ur settings in fsx? I tap the fsx button ultrahigh and you?

@jose: be happy with it i got still problems everything is good in ultrahigh settings and clouds distance set to 60 miles and traffic airliner for about 20 percent and also cars, but the ngx virtual cockpit laggs and is not smooth. Have you got teamviewer so you can setup my fsx completely, if you like. I would appreciate it very much :-) Thanks for reply. @ jose: how are ur settings in fsx? I tap the fsx button ultrahigh and you?
I personalized it ... Do you have Nvidia Inspector? (Post in PMDG General Forum) Water: High 2x I don't have airline traffic, only when i fly Online.

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg