Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Welcome to the Prepar3d Forum!

Welcome to the AVSIM Unofficial Prepar3d Forum! Lockheed describes Prepare3d as; "Lockheed Martin Prepar3D® (pronounced “prepared”), an application based on Microsoft® ESP™, is a visual simulation platform that brings immersive games-based technology to training, experiential learning and decision and performance support for non-government, government and commercial organizations." Lockheed, of course, has its own customer support forums, and we thought we would add another outlet for those who own Prepar3d and those that are curious about the simulation. If enough interest is shown in Prepar3d here, we will create subforums much like those found for MSFX the other sims. We hope you enjoy the forum and Lockheed's simulator!

Hi Tom, Awesome! Thanks and we are very excited to see this happening on Avsim! We are very dedicated to making this the best possible simulation framework available and with the assistance and constructive feedback from the community, I am sure we can do just that. smile.png Regards,John NicolPrepar3D

John, please welcome your new orange tag!!:--)

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Awesome! Thanks and we are very excited to see this happening on Avsim! We are very dedicated to making this the best possible simulation framework available and with the assistance and constructive feedback from the community, I am sure we can do just that. smile.png
Not a problem John, we are very happy to open the forum, and are excited about you and your team's work on ESP and Prepar3d! As I said in my welcome message, hopefully we can grow this to include sub-topics to support further development, FAQ's, etc., that result from the users and which are shared with the community.

Thanks Tom and John! Both of you are outstanding representatives of two very customer oriented organizations. I've been dreaming of a professional flight simulator for years, and now it is finally happening. If we can get the community on board I see a bright future for compatible software and hardware addons. I also hope Lockheed Martin in time will create som easy to use software to make scenery. Some of us need to practice flying in areas that never will be created by professional developers, so doing it ourselves is the only option.

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

Nice to see this forum opening up on Avsim. Of course there are some questions raised as far as licencing of FSX add-ons ported over to P3D is concerned, we may need to temper enthusiasm with staying on the right side of the law, but hopefully this will be a good place to ensure that happens, since Avsim is a meeting point for many commercial developers, so I imagine it will serve that purpose nicely without stepping on the toes of the LM P3D forum. Anyway, looking forward to seeing what this forum brings. Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Great to see this new sim rapidly burst into life within our community. Hoping that more users will make the switch.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing what this forum brings.
Love, happiness and goodwill towards all mankind?

Konrad

Love, happiness and goodwill towards all mankind?
I was thinking more along the lines of cake, which I admit is aiming a bit lower than world peace, but infinitely more likely than it unfortunately. Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here