Sign in to follow this  
WebMaximus

How would you like a brand new NGX...

...looking better than you never seen it before...? Then I suggest you read the tip from Blidariu Ioan in this -> http://forum.avsim.n...truments-in-vc/ thread. I followed his advice and it involved some learning but boy was it worth it, before this I couldn't even dream the NGX could look as good as it does now...the IQ is just amazing and I'm almost in chock...a very positive chock though wink.png

Richard Åsberg

A screenshot wouldn't show this increased IQ since a screenshot is static and it's during movement (when panning your view) you see the huge improvement.I suggest you try it yourself and you can do so very easily by downloading the free dxtbmp tool. Then make a backup of your textures so you can restore if you're not happy with the result. What you do is very easy, simply open the texture you want to convert using dxtbmp and then save the texture with the same name in the same location and choose yes to overwrite and save the texture in DXT5 format and make sure to have the option to include MipMaps ticked.

Richard Åsberg