Sign in to follow this  
David Roch

P3D SCREENSHOTS

Hi GrandSurf. They are some very nice shots you have taken there but i have to ask about the water, is that stock or rex water as it looks nicer than mine :)

-Paul-

I thought you were supposed to shut off Bathymetry as it robs some framerates?

After yet another case of the "FSX out of no where started running like complete crap and I ended up spending a day fighting blurries".. I spent this morning starting with Prepar3D from scratch.. I didn't give it a good enough chance and quite frankly was being lazy by not wanting to commit the time to do it right. So I installed only the things I know work 100%.. Not experimenting, not tweaking.. Very good success so far.. I feel like I'm back to where I was when I "could never go back".. With the G3D capturing things are good and the major monkey off my back. I'm leaving LOD at 4.5.. I don't trust 5.5 or 6.5 yet with being stable.. ie: Not getting OMM errors. The Prepar3D Orbx libraries added in all that fine detail scenery I missed that the SBSL didn't cover. I'm going to have to eat crow with the aircraft that don't work.. FSX is like the abusive girlfriend you keep running back to thinking it's going to `really be different this time' and low and behold out of no where it's abusing your patience again.

Plus, It's just so god darn beautiful. :)

6985826736_b2d71ff173_o.jpg

7131911403_1a13d48644_o.jpg

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

Ian Emms ENB settings

Could you, please, share how did you make it work? ENB crashes P3D (1.3) on my system. What exact d3d9.dll version and ENB settings are you using? Could you share them?

And what video drivers version (Nvidia?) do you have?

Artem Crum, EASA PPL
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
LINDA Lua Integrated Non-complex Device Assigning

KSEA.. P3D is not good on FPS here, but much more stable and smooth than FSX.

More scenery from ORBX/FTX.

Artem Crum, EASA PPL

6992474950_d5fb826d35_o.jpg

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

6993211932_6d873753fb_o.jpg

2012-5-3_16-40-48-287.jpg

2012-5-3_22-45-42-492.jpg

Artem Crum, EASA PPL

How do you view screenshots in this forum?

I don't see any links in the post to access them.

Is there something I have to change in the forum or on my system?

Thanks Ken