Sign in to follow this  
Darth Mop

Darth is back home ! :)

Hey!!One year ago I was going to release my photoreal(!) Air Hong Kong 742 however I received a virus and my computer went out of control, since we would fly away the following week I wanted to wait until we were back, and when we were back we noticed that someone broke into our house.Well we had to renew allmost everything, on the other hand I had to renew even my DVD's since I really felt sick when I thought about the burglary so there was no option but to buy everything again. Today my room is filled with tons of posters and merchandise - I'm busy installing everything on my HDD on the other side.In the meantime I also visited the LH training center and made a flight on the A346, I know it's a dead sin, I know Airbus shall only be flown by women, but hey, come on! It has a On/Off button afterall, doesn't it ;) Well actually I was curious how to trim that beast, unfortunately it can't be manually trimmed, whatever, I think it really feels cool to fly an Airbus, but on the other hand I will continue to be on the Boeing side, it's a oustanding feeling to fly with a yoke :)I waited for allmost a year to buy a new system and finally did so, currently I'm busy with the long awaited 737NGX, also I bought (after 11 years!) the Logitech G940 and replaced my good old MS Sidewinder FFB2.I'm going to buy some DL addons from simmar*** since I was only able to buy boxed products (you can't download digital addons on your phone you know ;)) and completly reinstall everything.New repaints, videos for my Youtube channel and my website will come in the next few days maybe 2-3 weeks.Thanks to all FS companies for the quick delivery times by the way ;)Hello again guys, I really missed you all, it's a great feeling to be home again :)just one old shot, I'm still busy with my computer :D fsx2008053103123412cc5.jpg

Darth, welcome back. Looking forward to more paints

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

welcome back one of the greatest livery painters in the world!!! I posted reply to your post on my thread about Jewish New Year. Check it out!! Aharon

signCopy.jpg

btw I've made some vacation plans for the near future, will be in Rio during the x-mas vacations, London during eastern and hopefully Tel Aviv next summer Party.gif

Finally! I've wondered where you'd been. I'm looking forward to your YouTube vids. Maybe a nice Cathay L1011 at HKG?Money%20Eyes.gif

Thank god you're back, you're a role model for me in the field of repaints. Godspeed!

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

Cool Glad to see that you include Israel as one of your vacation destinations!!! I did not know you can paint Vistaliners L-1011s. Aharon

signCopy.jpg

@rightseat why not Whistle.gif @AA777-223 that's a long story LOL.gif @Aharon I will start with painting again in a few days, maybe including the Vistaliners Tristar Love.gif