Sign in to follow this  
hyperdallas

Really anoyed with 737ngx

No you won't be able to get a refund. It states when you buy the plane that it is non-refundable.It would help if you actually told us all what the problem with the plane is. Then someone may be able to help you resolve the issue.

seriously I am sure a lot of people have it running very well I am one, no freeze, no CTD etc etc, just a few issues that will be addressed in SP1, I was getting CTD but was my own fault system issue as I suspect most peoples problems are

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

Also you need to sign your name on this forum Skull.gif Well, explain what is the problem. Why do you want a refund? You cant start the engines using Ctrl+E so I hope thats not the issue.

The guy was not happy with the FMC - perhaps it was too hard for him?
Although the above is a bit of a mean way of putting it, based on the OP's previous posts, it would appear that is essentially the issue rather than a performance one with the product. That being the case, then a refund is not really going to be an option, since there is nothing 'wrong' with the product. The PMDG 737 NG is basically 'sold as seen', in that it is a complex simulation, one of the most complex there has ever been for FS in fact, and that's a fact which is hardly a secret, so if anyone buys it and then expects to learn how to use it in five minutes without either knowing that stuff already, or reading up on a fair bit of stuff in order to acquire that knowledge, then they are going to get frustrated and annoyed, but that is not PMDG's problem. Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

you only have to do Tutorial 1 and you are already much wiser regarding the FMC,there is great reward when you can successfully use the FMC

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

Some people learn it the hard way that they don´t know anything about flying. Seriously, who goes to PMDG and buys an addon there and doesn´t know that those planes are the top of the line, regarding the depth of simulation. And now asking for a refund is probably the most silliest thing ever. Learn how to operate an airliner and have fun with it....you will never get your money back, that is for sure.

buy flight1 products if you want a refund I recently brought a competitor 737 NG and was so disappointed that I got a refund simply spoilt by the PMDG NGX what was I thinking

Wayne such

Are we able to get refunds? Really want one. so?
Maybe this nameless person is actually positive about the product. He finds it so grat and fantastic that the only way to make it still better than it already is, would to make it free for the simmers. And in that case, PMDG should refund the ones that have already paid for it. I don't need a refund, and if PMDG would ask me, I even would pay for the SP1. Couldn't miss my PMDG 737NGX anymore. The only negative aspect is that I could end up in divorce, as time for my wife became a problem since flying the NGX.

Two things i notice with the OP1. No Specs and not even what the problem is. This forum is about sharing information and helping each other out. If you go about it in the right way, you'd be surprised at what you'll learn and how many problems are solved right here without even any assistance from the dev, whom i might add are not bad at solving our problems, sometimes without even a ticket. 2) Not to judge anybody by their number of posts, but yours definately indicates that you are not taking advantage of the benifits in item 1. Try it, you might like it. Regards,

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

The only negative aspect is that I could end up in divorce, as time for my wife became a problem since flying the NGX.
Swedish humour: Why don't you take a long haul, set the autopilot and ask her if she wants to join the 10.000 feet club? JJJ