Sign in to follow this  
sapogi

Poll by company "Bat'ka Chernomor Technology" What airplane make for FSX

I dont understand this post at all.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Quote (arseniy5)voprosik is a Cho if all vybirut last paragraph, then thou shalt make the Tu-204 and Antonov an-124 with VC and other ... and Cho then?If everything is so vote ... Well let me put it this way: VC along with modernization of the Panel is in full swing, despite the fact that voting did not end, however, it will be released next version of Tu-204 with VC, and there appears to be. In any event, will be placed the airplane in second place after the last item. There. That clears it up.

I recommend voting for B-757/767. Will be a good free b-757.
We do not need ANOTHER 757, surely Quality WingsCaptain Sim

FREWARE?
Why not do a high quality Russian airliner like the Il-96 which has never been done properly for payware or freeware - ever. There are many Russian variables to choose from. The 757 has been done to death, for freeware and payware. I applaud all freeware talents - true freeware talent is rare these days - but if you are a Russian design group why not do something interesting from the Russian hey day rather than another (boring) 757.

Why not do a high quality Russian airliner like the Il-96 which has never been done properly for payware or freeware - ever.
Yes it has (you can port this to FSX too): http://www.avsimrus....ms=1&minrating= Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Not sure if you can say "properly". It's by all means a rather light aircraft.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Yes it has (you can port this to FSX too): http://www.avsimrus....ms=1&minrating= Al
Hi Al When I said properly, I meant with VC and good flight dynamics. I remember flying this one some time back in FS9 and it didn't have either - although it had a rather good visual model

I vote for a russian airliner too. Anyone knows why i have a malware advise on Google Chrome on that site?!?! Well, in any case i didn't visit it

Ignacio aka Tanocapo

I agree, let's choose a dry Superdzhett - the latest Russian aircraft. This team has make the Tu-204 and AN-124NG.