Sign in to follow this  
joetuesday

Prepar3D Default scenery quick test

Prepar3d seems to correct the annoying desert problem in Africa seen in the shot I took at Mombasa(moi International ) airport. I can max out the settings all to the right except traffic Since I have default and I also left road traffic on default. Top One is HKMO and the other one YMML

Holy Crap! You spent $499.00 USD for autogen and scenery?!? Wow. Is it worth it?
He probably went with the $10 option rather than the $499 option.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I would like to see you post screens of the following airports about 2000' AGL KDEN, KCOS, KPUB - that would be a real test to see if they got rid of the desert textures.

Ciao!

Guys, For the moment, please post your P3D screens in this thread only.Thanks :--)

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.