Sign in to follow this  
lodestar

Unknown FSX ERROR

I get an error when i try start FSX, never heard before:Problem signature:Problem Event Name: APPCRASHApplication Name: fsx.exeApplication Version: 10.0.61472.0Application Timestamp: 475e17d3Fault Module Name: ntdll.dllFault Module Version: 6.1.7601.17514Fault Module Timestamp: 4ce7ba58Exception Code: c0000005Exception Offset: 00038da9OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1Locale ID: 1048Additional information about the problem:LCID: 1048Read our privacy statement online:http://go.microsoft....88&clcid=0x0409If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txtIt happens once in two attempts to start FSX.Does anyone know something about this?My system spec:Processor: Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU E7200 @ 2.53GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.5GHzMemory: 4096MB RAMCard name: NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GTManufacturer: NVIDIAChip type: GeForce 9600 GTDAC type: Integrated RAMDACDevice Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0622&SUBSYS_10A31019&REV_A1Display Memory: 2287 MBDedicated Memory: 495 MBShared Memory: 1791 MBOperating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bitThanks in advance

Guest firehawk44
I get an error when i try start FSX, never heard before: Problem signature:Problem Event Name: APPCRASHApplication Name: fsx.exeApplication Version: 10.0.61472.0Application Timestamp: 475e17d3Fault Module Name: ntdll.dllFault Module Version: 6.1.7601.17514Fault Module Timestamp: 4ce7ba58Exception Code: c0000005Exception Offset: 00038da9OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1Locale ID: 1048Additional information about the problem:LCID: 1048Read our privacy statement online: http://go.microsoft....88&clcid=0x0409If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline: C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt It happens once in two attempts to start FSX.Does anyone know something about this? My system spec:Processor: Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU E7200 @ 2.53GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.5GHzMemory: 4096MB RAMCard name: NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GTManufacturer: NVIDIAChip type: GeForce 9600 GTDAC type: Integrated RAMDACDevice Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0622&SUBSYS_10A31019&REV_A1Display Memory: 2287 MBDedicated Memory: 495 MBShared Memory: 1791 MBOperating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Thanks in advance
This is a very common error in FSX (and in FS9). No known solution but some people have fixed it in various ways. For instance, my system is overclocked and I changed my memory settings in the BIOS and haven't seen the error since. It does not work for many others though. Some lower the sliders in the FSX settings and that fixes the problem for them (but not for others). It usually happens during intense situations in FSX such as flying over commercial scenery in commercial aircraft, like PMDG, at night or around dawn/dusk and in heavy weather. For many, many discussions regarding the ntdll.dll error, I recommend doing a Google search for 'ntdll.dll fsx error'. Be forewarned that the aiautomationcore.dll fix does not fix this issue. Best regards,Jim

This is a very common error in FSX (and in FS9). No known solution but some people have fixed it in various ways. For instance, my system is overclocked and I changed my memory settings in the BIOS and haven't seen the error since. It does not work for many others though. Some lower the sliders in the FSX settings and that fixes the problem for them (but not for others). It usually happens during intense situations in FSX such as flying over commercial scenery in commercial aircraft, like PMDG, at night or around dawn/dusk and in heavy weather. For many, many discussions regarding the ntdll.dll error, I recommend doing a Google search for 'ntdll.dll fsx error'. Be forewarned that the aiautomationcore.dll fix does not fix this issue. Best regards,Jim
I already tried google, I think it has to do with DLL.XML file in my case - this is the only thing i changed recently(it was corupted and i fix it). And it happens to me only on fsx start-up.I tried today advanced PC tweaker and seems to have stopped the problems.Thank you Jim