Sign in to follow this  
Airbus

Aeroworx Beech B200 work in FSX?

Has anyone tried to install this aircraft in FSX? If it does not work, what are the major issues? Thanks!

Al Kaupa

Digital Storm purchased 8/17/2011; Win7x64: Asus P8P67 Deluxe; Intel i7 2600K@3,9 GHZ; nVidia GTX 560Ti; 8GB DDR3 1600 Corsair Dominator; Power Corsair HX 750W; Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD; 300GB WD VelociRaptor; 1TB Seagate.

I know this doesn't answer your question but, if your interested in a King Air for FSX you may want to head over to Carenado as they are doing a C90 and its coming along nicely.

Tom

"I just wanna tell you both: good luck. We're all counting on you."

Hello, A quick forum search on Aeroworx FSX will result in a few posts on the various issues we are having with the gauges. There was a post around June 2011 about porting this aircraft to FSX. I haven't tried flying it for a while but I remember only using the analog setup because the EFIS did not display. I also have seen a few issues posted on the Attitude Indicator not working. I might revisit this aircraft and see what gauges can be substituted with default King Air files.I also remember my throttles would advance on their own while sitting on the ramp. I'm sorry I don't have a more constructive response. You might have different results. Good Luck! Keith

Keith Guillory

Thanks for the quick responses! Hopefully Flight1 will bring the FSX version out of limbo soon, especially since they might be able to take some market share from Carenado when they launch their C90. Thanks!

Al Kaupa

Digital Storm purchased 8/17/2011; Win7x64: Asus P8P67 Deluxe; Intel i7 2600K@3,9 GHZ; nVidia GTX 560Ti; 8GB DDR3 1600 Corsair Dominator; Power Corsair HX 750W; Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD; 300GB WD VelociRaptor; 1TB Seagate.

The Carenado version will be pretty but that's about it, Carenado do not do high fidelity sadly. The only decent turboprop for FSX currently is the PMDG J41. There is a huge market gap for a good study sim TP in FSX.

Has anyone tried to install this aircraft in FSX? If it does not work, what are the major issues? Thanks!
I remember I managed to move over the FS9 Aerowrorx King Air to FSX and got it to work 98% with the manual guages (not the EFIS). IF you search this thread "Aeroworx" and "Manny" you may find the threads where this was discussed. I have not been simming for a couple of years now so I don't remember what I did. I found this old post of mine where I posted this "I successfully copied over the King Air. You need to copy the Panels from the FS9 folder as well as the Effects folder. As far as the VC, when in 2D panel, try the "A" key. Manny"

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Flight1.com took over development od the Aeroworx B-200 after Aeroworx tanked, but they have refused to issue any oinformation on the state of that development so far.
  1. Flight1.com's Jim Rhoads on the Aeroworx B-200 King Air,
  2. State of the FSX port-over at the
  3. Aeroworx B-200 Unofficial Forum.

Cheers, - jahman.

No sure but i think that the project has been cancelled.

Real Deraps

Yes. If you can accept only the 2d panel, she flies fine in FSX as far as I am concerned. If you are interested with this limitation (No 3d VC) contact me at rthodgestoo@frontier.com and I will send you what I have. Good luck:RTH