Sign in to follow this  
sadiq1992

World of ai problem ?

Hello , when I use directx 10 , the texture of traffic airlines is always white especially when they are moving . I use world of ai . is this problem only occurs for world of ai or also my traffix x and the other traffic programmes ? note : I need to use directx 10 If I don't use it , massege appears telling me to change the traffic or graphics setting although my computer performance is very good and perfect for gaming !

It's not your computer that's the problem. Your traffic addons are not DX10 compatible. Either turn off DX10, turn off your traffic addons, or live with white AI. Or start modeling DX10 compliant AI models and let us know when your done. regards,Joe

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif

It's not your computer that's the problem. Your traffic addons are not DX10 compatible. Either turn off DX10, turn off your traffic addons, or live with white AI. Or start modeling DX10 compliant AI models and let us know when your done. regards,Joe
sorry but I didn't understand this point .

sorry but I didn't understand this point .
He was being a #@$^%#)@(# There is a program you can buy ( I am not affiliated with it) from FlightSimTools called Addon Coverter X that will make your DX9 FS9 AI models show up in DX10 in FSX.

He was being a #@$^%#)@(#
Not intentionally, he thought he was being sarcastically funny.

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif

Not intentionally, he thought he was being sarcastically funny.
Not a good idea of late. It seems that many here have moved on to Prepar3D; consequently they are making sure that no aspect of flight simulation is entertaining so that they don't break the Lockheed Martin EULA.