Sign in to follow this  
ZachLW

Nextant 400XP

The 400XT is a re-manufactured Hawker Beechcraft Beechjet Model 400. I love the Beechjets, so I loved this video. The changes to the Nextant re-manufacture program include: -Rockwell Collins Pro Line 21 Avionics suite-WI FJ44-3AP engines-2,000NM+ Range-New cabin layouts

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Wonder if they changed the ridiculous 'trunk fuel tank'

Hmmm. I thought Beechcraft changed up Diamond's design, moving the aft fuselage tank under the floor. Or so that was my understanding.
They did for the 400A and the 400XP....looks like we have some homework to do if we want to do this version...mellow.png

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

They did for the 400A and the 400XP....looks like we have some homework to do if we want to do this version...mellow.png
You guys can handle it! That would be sweet, btw.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Thanks for posting. We knew about this for a while but there is much to research...Worried.gif The local 400XP is now replaced with Hawker 800 and we still have no access....Money Eyes.gif

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png