Hi What means this error? I am at 4500,4 MHz right now. Temperatures are arround 57 to 60ºC with Prime95 running, HW Monitor, CPU-Z and real temp. Is this good? I have Vcore at 1.350 V. Lod line calibration to high. harpsi

temps and volts is fine, blue screen not so good. You are not stable, you either need increase voltage or drop clock down.

Regards,
Gary Andersen

HAF932 Advanced, ASUS Z690-P D4, i5-12600k @4.9,NH-C14S, 2x8GB DDR4 3600, RM850x PSU,Sata DVD, Samsung 860 EVO 1TB storage, W10-Pro on Intel 750 AIC 800GB PCI-Express,MSI RTX3070 LHR 8GB, AW2720HF, VS238, Card Reader, SMT750 UPS.

temps and volts is fine, blue screen not so good. You are not stable, you either need increase voltage or drop clock down.
After increasing voltage, system stable ;) I will go further to 5 MHz. harpsi

Good luck. 5MHz is way down there.
What Vcore should i have maximum? I am getting 0X101 error at 5MHz. Vcore is 1.450, LLC set to ultrahigh, VRM fixed frequency mode 370, CPU current capability set to 130%, What should I do? harpsi

Basically two ways:Vcore up orMulti down. Nothing else. What Vcore maximum? Whatever you are comfy with... Be aware that if a chip dies, it dies. You are going to have to buy a new one. I would avoid LLC on ultrahigh with such high Vcores. I run regular. Vcore 1.52 for 5.0, or 1.46 for 4.8, but all that with an offset. And btw. all those things you counted don't really help with an overclock. (VRM, Capability etc) Read this: http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?266589-The-OverClockers-BSOD-code-listThen this: http://www.overclock.net/intel-general/910467-ultimate-sandy-bridge-oc-guide-p67a.html I tested up to 1.6...

What Vcore should i have maximum?
Absolutely noone can answer that with a number.

I would avoid LLC on ultrahigh with such high Vcores. I run regular. Vcore 1.52 for 5.0, or 1.46 for 4.8, but all that with an offset.
How do I set that offset? harpsi

I would avoid LLC on ultrahigh with such high Vcores. I run regular. Vcore 1.52 for 5.0, or 1.46 for 4.8, but all that with an offset. Absolutely noone can answer that with a number.
Would you say LCC level 7 is fine for running at 1.35V?

Hi BCLK 100.0All cores 50Internal PLL set to enabledLLC set to HighVRM fixed frequnecy mode 350Phase control and duty control set to extremeCPU current capability set to 130%CPU voltage set to manual modeCPU manual voltage set to 1.500VDRAM voltage set to 1.60000VCCIO voltage set to autoCPU PLL voltage set to 1.80000PCH voltage set to autoCPU spread spectrum set to disabledI still get the error 0x101 after 10 or 15 minutes with prime95...Temperatures are arround 60 to 65ºC while prime95 is full loading.Next step?harpsi

Would you say LCC level 7 is fine for running at 1.35V?
That is specific to Gigabyte, I like mine lower the better. I cant remeber where I am now it is either 5 or 6. You should be fine at 7 even 10...I think at 1.35v I seen a chart for that somwhere but can't find it. I do not remember if it was Tweaktown or where now. Edit found it here: see SIN0822 post http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?263598-***Official***Z68X-P67A-UD7-Club-Discussion-Info**&p=4809793&viewfull=1#post4809793 This is specific to Gigabyte.

Regards,
Gary Andersen

HAF932 Advanced, ASUS Z690-P D4, i5-12600k @4.9,NH-C14S, 2x8GB DDR4 3600, RM850x PSU,Sata DVD, Samsung 860 EVO 1TB storage, W10-Pro on Intel 750 AIC 800GB PCI-Express,MSI RTX3070 LHR 8GB, AW2720HF, VS238, Card Reader, SMT750 UPS.

BCLK 100.0All cores 49Internal PLL set to enabledLLC set to HighVRM fixed frequnecy mode 350Phase control and duty control set to extremeCPU current capability set to 130%CPU voltage set to manual modeCPU manual voltage set to 1.500VDRAM voltage set to 1.60000VCCIO voltage set to autoCPU PLL voltage set to autoPCH voltage set to autoCPU spread spectrum set to disabledI still get the error 0x101 after 10 or 15 minutes with prime95...Temperatures are arround 57 to 68ºC while prime95 is full loading.I would like to know if I need to set offset mode and which value I write there. tks.harpsi

Harpsi, if you seeing 0x101 then you don't have enough core voltage. How many times do I have to say it? Your CPU apparently isn't capable of handling 5.0 stable. Or it needs insanely high Vcore. You can try 1.52, but what you are running now is a high risk.

Harpsi, if you seeing 0x101 then you don't have enough core voltage. How many times do I have to say it? Your CPU apparently isn't capable of handling 5.0 stable. Or it needs insanely high Vcore. You can try 1.52, but what you are running now is a high risk.
I already know that it needs more Vcore, but should I make some changes in other values as well? The last option I would like to try it to go to a lower multiplier. harpsi

I already know that it needs more Vcore, but should I make some changes in other values as well? The last option I would like to try it to go to a lower multiplier. harpsi
I did so much overclocking on my system that I, as already said, found out that those other values bring nothing. You can overclock as good as without them.Only important things are LLC and PLL Overvoltage. At least on my ASUS. But from the docu, the guy also has Gigabyte board, and he mentions other values very little.You have a chip that can't do 5.0 @ 1.5 and you have to live with it or exchange the chip.