Sign in to follow this  
HeathrowHD

PMDG 777X? (Pictures)

I'm not really sure if this has been brought up before but I was wondering are PMDG working on a 777 project? Someone sent me some images (no names mentioned) and claimed this was it. One is of the landing Gear which looks real detailed and other on the door. What you guys think?

Yes, PMDG are working on a 777, but those pictures might be from the Captain Sim 777-300. PMDG is still working on the SP1 and 600/700 expansion pack for the NGX. Just my opinion, I don't think that PMDG is that far into the development of the 777 yet.

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Just my opinion, I don't think that PMDG is that far into the development of the 777 yet.
I doubt that. I also highly, highly doubt those are pics of the PMDG aircraft. If they are, I'd say you're going to be banned and the pics deleted. Whistle.gif There was a T7 under development for X-Plane. It had extreme detail, but I haven't heard much about it lately. Not an X-Plane user anyway.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Yeah...because PMDG has never done any kind of sneaky marketing before...Plus I doubt the modellers are all that busy with SP stuff.

Noah Bryant

I doubt that. I also highly, highly doubt those are pics of the PMDG aircraft. If they are, I'd say you're going to be banned and the pics deleted. Whistle.gif There was a T7 under development for X-Plane. It had extreme detail, but I haven't heard much about it lately. Not an X-Plane user anyway.
I know I compared them to the current Captain Sim 772 and they look similar. Yeah I saw that but either way wouldn't make me switch from FSX - X PLANE. If I get banned and pictures deleted then I think I'll get an answer by that

Going by the way the ngx was developed, My guess is that PMDG usually starts with the difficult bit....Cockpit and airplane systems before facing the exterior model. It's by far the easiest part of their development process.

Going by the way the ngx was developed, My guess is that PMDG usually starts with the difficult bit....Cockpit and airplane systems before facing the exterior model. It's by far the easiest part of their development process.
Never know.. could be released in the New Year. They could have started it along side of 737NGX no one really knows. I still have high hopes on Captain Sim 777 since they're saying their VC will be more detailed than there 767.

How do you attach pictures to your post? Copying and pasting does not work for me. sam bertien

If all you guys was to read and read again what Randazzo says in his post's you wouldn't be asking these questions

Dave Taylor gb.png

If all you guys was to read and read again what Randazzo says in his post's you wouldn't be asking these questions
That seems gullible. But what is it you think you know about the 777 you've collected from these forums? I, for one, couldn't draw a single conclusion from his post besides the point that they haven't moved the whole team to the 777's development yet.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Never know.. could be released in the New Year. They could have started it along side of 737NGX no one really knows. I still have high hopes on Captain Sim 777 since they're saying their VC will be more laggy than there 767.
Fixed ;)

http://www.xpjets.co...777-3d-cockpit/ ;) looks amazing! Wonder if Captain Sim's will be similar..
The only Captain Sim product I use is the 707. Love it. I purchased the 757 years ago and flew it simply because it's got a beautiful VC and external model. The systems are decent but they are very, very unrefined. With all of that in mind, I personally can't see the T7 from CS being that good. The 737-200 series, on the other hand...

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules