Sign in to follow this  
haztronic

Black flickering

Okay so yesterday I put up a thread asking about smoother edges on aircraft and I was told about the nvidiainspector thread over at the PMDG forums. So I checked it out and hey, it worked. I used the top settings which i think was 8xSQ because he stated that if you have a modern card then it should be able to handle it. Well I have an nvidia 580gtx and I've noticed that even though I have smooth edges now, whenever i pan around my aircraft or cockpit, and even in the image below, i will get these split second black images come up on my screen where it seems to be loading the texture. this didn't happen before I did this inspector tool, so do you think I should go to the settings below 8xSQ or is there something else because these black flickers get rather annoying. And the image below is me taking off at Ibiza and when I reached around 1000ft the whole airport kept flickering like crazy! You can't really see the flickering in the screenshot but you can see the black spots around which indicates it was flickering. Anybody know this problem and can help out. ba-4.png thank you very much.