Sign in to follow this  
stefltt

Ground through the cockpit's floor

I was zooming on the CDU during my last flight and I noticed this little issue : PMDG_bug01.jpg As you can see on this screenshot, just behind the speed brake lever and just at the bottom of the CDU, I can see the ground thru the hole in the red circle !!!!!!It's like the floor of the cockpit is missing here. Stéphane LI-THIAO-TE

vpa055.png

I get the same thing but by the rudder pedals. On the 3D panel I see the ground zooming by. It only happens sometin\mes. I can't figure it out. I like the x-ray vision though. The possibilities are endless.

Paul Gugliotta

The same thing occasionally happens to me on the B747. It's like the entire fuselage is turning into glass. The only view that seems normal is the 2D cockpit,which I never use. Usually after landing, everything goes back to normal.Pete Locascio

Pete Locascio

Well gentlemen, I tried to find that crack for some time and I couldn’t it's not on my cockpit :) maybe I don't see that good anymore

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

Is it just me, or does that look like a piece of lettuce? Whistle.gif
Don't be silly, couldn't possibly be, unless of course it's fallen from Ryan's salad sandwich... Applause.gif

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

I think it´s there the Pilots have to escape in an emergency. All airliners have this escape hole I think. LMAO.gif / Leffe

The same thing occasionally happens to me on the B747. It's like the entire fuselage is turning into glass. The only view that seems normal is the 2D cockpit,which I never use. Usually after landing, everything goes back to normal.Pete Locascio
Guys if you are getting portions of your fuselage or 3D cockpit disappearing you probably need to add the following into the graphics section of your FSX.cfg[GRAPHICS]HIGHMEMFIX=1 It in most cases eliminates any skeletal issues with resource heavy payware like 744x or NGX

800driver.jpg

Chris Ibbotson