Sign in to follow this  
Jack0913

FS2Crew Airbus Evolution

I have been having a problem that the doors are not always closed prior to engine start. Shift E works for the Pax doors but cannot close the cargo and service doors. I must be missing something but it' frustrating going so far and then finding the doors are still open.Using Windows 7 and i5 processor HELP please Jack

Yes I am when I try to use the FS2Crew is when I get the problem. Cheers Jack

Hi Jack, FS2Crew should control the doors for you. You shouldn't need to touch them manually. Also, are you using any other programs other than FS2Crew that attempt to control doors? Perhaps the doors are being thrown out of sequence because multiple programs are trying to control them (like FS Passengers). Also, be sure to take a 2nd look at the manual and follow everything to the letter... perhaps you're missing a step. Best,