Hi guys,while my FSX installation starts to get more and more shaped (and addon spoiled :smile:) I´ve noticed that my good ol´ GTX 260 had its time.Have the problem that she won´t throttle up anymore, I´m stuck at 400MHz (Instead of 600). Got terrible single digit FPS. But I got this sorted out by upping the frequencies in the mid range level manually to my current power mode oc.But that´s just a litte side note. Overall I´m not really happy with this card anymore. A bit too less power for the CPU at 4.2 GHz.The GTX 460 got im my sight. Will this be an noticable frame rate boost? My favourite hardware shop has two EVGA GTX 460 cards at arround the same price. One is the EVGA GeForce GTX460 FPB and the other one similar priced the EVGA GeForce GTX460 SuperClocked. Both arround 130€.Which one should I take, I can´t reall identify which one is better.Or do you think of another card?

if your GPU is downclocking, use Inspector to set "Power Management Mode" to "Prefer Maximum Performance" instead of "Adaptative"If you still want to get a 460 make sure it's the 1GB, 336 shader processors one

Thanks for the power managemant tip. I´ll test that. And yes, I still want to get a GTX 460 since a 560 is far too expensive at the moment. Both variants have 336 shader processors and 1 Gb GDDR5 RAM but the superclocked version has a slightly higher click rate than the FPB. Maybe I´ll get this one. Btw. what should I expect when I sell a Gainward GT 240?