Sign in to follow this  
ljfitzy

URGENT ASSISTANCE! I HAVE BROUGHT THE 737 5 TIMES BY ACCIDENT!

Hey all, i have just brought te 737 3 times instread of once which has cost me $210 bucks!! when i went to confirm my order, it came up with diagnose interent connection and i wasnt aware that it actually paid for the product?? how do i get $140 back from PDMG.. I am stressing right out thats almost my whole bank account.. could someone email me so i can get money back please. my customer id is 70962

Hehe oops, I'm sure they will help you out. I bought two, but that was on purpose, lol.

Noah Bryant

A tip for the future, and applies to any internet purchase, if you think it has not processed, never click buy now again until 1/ you have confirmed with vendor ,One thing I always do, is if I think a purchase might have failed, I wait for a while to see if a confirmation email has been sent to my mail box, if not, I contact the vendor.If you do those two things, you will be fine.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Ok cool how do I submit a ticket?I can't find where to submit the tickets in the support section?The only links I see are knowledge and news

Guest acezboy561

You will need to create an account. Also sign your name in your posts :)

Ok,I created an account on the support section! However I can't find the part to submit tHe Tickets?

I wouldn't panic, I'm sure they will refund you if you submit a ticket and point out that it was some kind of genuine interweb glitch which caused the error. In the meantime, you could always start your own small airline. Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Just keep in mind it may take a number of days for your bank to release the funds back to you, EVEN though PMDG refunds/voids the transaction. Been doing ecommerce for a long time now and that's just the way it works. Always in the banks favor.

Tony