Sign in to follow this  
jbassue

The NGX For your entertainment

I tried making one of these movie typed videos previously and well, it wasn't necessarily the best ;)Here is my second attempt.Addons PMDG 737 NGX(Mine woot?)Mega Airport Zurich( My brother's)...Aerosoft Madeira (My brother's actually)

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

Great video - I love that song, still reminds me of Delta Airlines in the 90's! Kimberly.

Stunning as always, and I was watching it from a phone. The take off video with that sky colors is very mesmerizing. Cheers and thanks for sharing!!

Charan Kumar
FSX/XPX vPilot
VATSIM ZOA and Oceanic Controller (Pacific)

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has - Margaret Mead

I would strongly suggest you don't post that your scenery is your brother's... smells of "shared" payware, something the developers I believe wouldn't be happy to read... ;) Nice video still... Andrew

Wicked vid, wicked song, wicked plane, some more of that sir.....too many voddys tonight!, no drink flyong for me!! Err... i ment flying

Chris Howard

I would strongly suggest you don't post that your scenery is your brother's... smells of "shared" payware, something the developers I believe wouldn't be happy to read... ;) Nice video still... Andrew
Ayy sad.png I didn't suspect that. My brother had it for a couple months just rusing in his room since he doesn't in Europe often at all, so I figured I could take it up, I'm so sorry to theAerosoft Team sad.pngIt is not intentional for me to just get something free, but considering he had it and wasn't using it I thought I could just pop it in :/Sorry again.Just wanted to add that yes I do buy my addons, and I am anti-piracy.Just a heads up I am planning to get YMML From Orbx on my birthday if anyone wants to help a little ehh?Lol Im just kidding.

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

I like it a lot. Great sound. Great shots. Thanks for posting. Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Nice - I like the way the transitions work with the music, and the way some of the sequences work with the various moods of musical passages. I Soundhounded the soundtrack: Clunniemus (a radio edit version) by Marc Van Linden (on Dream Dance, Vol 18).

Signature.jpg

Ayy sad.png I didn't suspect that. My brother had it for a couple months just rusing in his room since he doesn't in Europe often at all, so I figured I could take it up, I'm so sorry to theAerosoft Team sad.pngIt is not intentional for me to just get something free, but considering he had it and wasn't using it I thought I could just pop it in :/Sorry again.Just wanted to add that yes I do buy my addons, and I am anti-piracy.Just a heads up I am planning to get YMML From Orbx on my birthday if anyone wants to help a little ehh?Lol Im just kidding.
Great video! Regarding the scenery, if it's a boxed version like it seems from your post, and your brother wasn't using it at the time, i.e. didn't have it installed, it should be no problem. With downloaded payware it's a bit different.

Fabrizio Sassi

Great video! Regarding the scenery, if it's a boxed version like it seems from your post, and your brother wasn't using it at the time, i.e. didn't have it installed, it should be no problem. With downloaded payware it's a bit different.
I never buy Downloads anyway :/I had a mishap with Arianedesign where I entered all my info added to cart everything and no download some years back got it sorted but it was quite the scare.Adieums is the name of the song ;)

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue