Sign in to follow this  
nwh12

Delivery?

How do you expect flight to be delivered?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. How do you expect flight to be delivered?

Hi Guys, I was just wondering how you expect flight to be delivered? Please Vote. Yours, Nathan

The same way all other MS products are delivered.

Personally, as befits my station, I expect Flight to be delivered to my house, by hand, on a silver platter, with young maidens casting rose petals before me as I deign to generously walk a few feet in order to meet the MS representative as he bows before me and presents the DVD case to me with his white-gloved hand. He will of course be averting his gaze and will remain bowed as he walks backwards from my hallway, simulateously tugging his forelock and muttering ''Gawd Bless yer Squire'' as he recedes. Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Guys, I don't know who's your dealer but keep him, look like you'r all smooking some good weed....

The free basic Flight program will come preinstalled on all new Windows 8 computers (& new X-box systems?). Additional planes and scenery areas will be purchased through the MS store.

Flight will be beamed directly into our visual cortex.

Personally, as befits my station, I expect Flight to be delivered to my house, by hand, on a silver platter, with young maidens casting rose petals before me as I deign to generously walk a few feet in order to meet the MS representative as he bows before me and presents the DVD case to me with his white-gloved hand. He will of course be averting his gaze and will remain bowed as he walks backwards from my hallway, simulateously tugging his forelock and muttering ''Gawd Bless yer Squire'' as he recedes. Al
You walk? Let the houseman do it - on the butler's orders of course... DJ

MS will shove it down our throats.... Literally

MS will shove it down our throats.... Literally
I'm thinking the complete opposite: installation via suppository

www.antsairplanes.com

I'm thinking the complete opposite: installation via suppository
If the rumours prove to be true, I should think that's more likely to be the method used by dissatisfied hard core simmers for returning it to MS LMAO.gif Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

The free basic Flight program will come preinstalled on all new Windows 8 computers (& new X-box systems?). Additional planes and scenery areas will be purchased through the MS store.
Such a move would be fantastic news indeed for our hobby.

Konrad

Under the "Xbox" section of my local department store LOL.gif Or, I can download the Hawaii simulator direct from MS

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.