Sign in to follow this  
MrPlaneDriver

Is IVAO's MTLs compatible with FS Inn?

Hi everybody! I know this question has nothing to do with PMDG, but since we have a lot of experts (and other not so much) here, I thought that I could have a quicker answer posting in the General Forum and also, this can be somebody else's doubt. I've been flying on IVAO for quite some time and now I decided to try VATSIM as well. So when I start FS Inn, it processes all my airplanes, including the MTL ones, but when someone connects, I only see the defaul FSX airplanes, even when I have the exact same model and livery in the MTL. So my question is: is there a way to make FS Inn to use IVAO's MTL? And if so, how to set it?

Matheus Mafra

Hey Matheus, I fly with IVAO MTL exclusively VATSIM. I tried WOAI and others, but came back to these. It is a bit to complicated to explain it here, you need some tools to make it work, but most of it/ all of it you can find on this forum (I link you to a video, but the forum has more sources http://forums.vatsim.net/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=58674

Thanks a lot. I had this tool, but didn't know what it was there for. I actually never checked it. I'll open FSX, lunch FSInn and see what I get. It's working perfectly. All the airplanes are displaying properly now, in the correct model and correct livery. Thanks very much for pointing me to that video, Jerry.

Edited by barfra1995

Matheus Mafra

You're very welcome Matheus, see you in the Vskies smile.png