Sign in to follow this  
HoratioWondersocks

What colour do you think FLIGHT will be? and will it taste good.

Don't you anything better to think about!!!?Try flying with the sim you have already. And, if and when "Flight" does appear worry about its colour then!vololiberista

Red. And it tastes like chicken.

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

Pretty sure it's going to be brightly contrasting floral patterns and taste like Hawaiian pizza!

It will be mostly green, like Hawaii, apart from the bits that are blue, like the sea, erm.. around Hawaii. It is likely to have a bitter taste, especially to the hard core simmer. Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

If colour is to teapot as taste is to tea.........then colour and taste would be all you've wanted it to be.

I just don't no I have thought long and hard about this .AND IT IS TROUBLING me.Lord Horace of sox
Wonderful, more mindless dribble. I wonder how long this Flight forum will last before it is shut down.Hey moderators! how about stepping things up and locking more of these pointless threads and issuing more warnings.Thanks. Mark

i9-13900K @ 5.8Ghz / Asus TUF 4090 OC / 32 GB DDR 5 / Corsair 1000W PS /  Pimax Crystal / 2 SATA SSD / 2TB M2 SSD/ DOF Reality H3 motion platform/ Win 11 

Wonderful, more mindless dribble. I wonder how long this Flight forum will last before it is shut down.Hey moderators! how about stepping things up and locking more of these pointless threads and issuing more warnings.Thanks. Mark
Go and get the dictionary, and look up ''satire''. Then go and look at the really pointless threads on this forum (notably the 'Delivery' poll), and then you will understand what this thread is about and why the very last thing it needs is a warning or a moderator. Or to put it another way, the day we need to moderate a sense of humour, is the day I'm out of here. Here, I'll get you started on the road to enlightenment: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satire Al

Alan Bradbury

Mark, You are free to exit at any time if you don't enjoy our humor.

I'm color blind.....can I stay?
You can stay, just not in the left hand seat. Al

Alan Bradbury

Go and get the dictionary, and look up ''satire''. Then go and look at the really pointless threads on this forum (notably the 'Delivery' poll), and then you will understand what this thread is about and why the very last thing it needs is a warning or a moderator. Or to put it another way, the day we need to moderate a sense of humour, is the day I'm out of here. Here, I'll get you started on the road to enlightenment: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satire Al
Actually, the "Delivery" post at least has some merit to it. Where as this thread "I wonder what colour Flight will be and what it will taste like" is neither satirical, nor constructive towards the purpose of this forum. Although, with all due respect, after seeing some of your posts, you seem to play right along. Again, I hope a moderator steps in here and locks these types of threads. Why there are those who feel the need to post and reply to nonconstructive, immature and derogatory material in a "satirical" way is both unfortunate and demeaning to the Flight sim community. Prehaps we could setup a few MSFS satirical/comedy forums here. That way everybody is happy. Those of us who wish to pursue our FS passion through the intelligent exchange of ideas and information can do so here. And those who who would rather engage in "satire" can go to the comedy forums. Bingo! Everybody is happy. Mark

i9-13900K @ 5.8Ghz / Asus TUF 4090 OC / 32 GB DDR 5 / Corsair 1000W PS /  Pimax Crystal / 2 SATA SSD / 2TB M2 SSD/ DOF Reality H3 motion platform/ Win 11 

'twill be the colour of magic. And as for taste? Well, like I said in the "Delivery" forum: installation via suppository. Do you really want to taste something that is going to be stuck up your butt?

www.antsairplanes.com

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.