Sign in to follow this  
HoratioWondersocks

What colour do you think FLIGHT will be? and will it taste good.

That was a very firm and definate answer Bert. You obviously know something we don't.
Just plain logic. Me knowing something you don't is pure speculation.
Bert knows his stuff .You mark my words. Its the quiet ones you have to keep an eye on.
Don't get me started!

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

Flight sims "always" have to have "some" backwards compatibility so "Flight" will have to look something like this:-vololiberista

Flight sims "always" have to have "some" backwards compatibility so "Flight" will have to look something like this:-vololiberista
Actually that could be considered a plus point; at least that version covered more than Hawaii. Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

I can only see one cup ?
That is Duke's cup. I'll bring my own with a little touch of something added to the tea!

There's enough for everyone. Lord Horace of Sox (the mysterious one) will join us soon and lead us in song. He will then formally make the big announcement everyone has been waiting for. He will reveal both the colour and taste of Flight. He has mysteriously discovered the truth. Now all shut up, drink your tea and give Lord Horace the last word. (No sniggering in the back there Squire Jim!)

Dibs on the chocolate eclair.

The Lord has seemingly disappeared.(mysteriously)

Finally this silly forum is getting serious. Tea and cake

www.antsairplanes.com

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.