I run ASE from a networked machine. I built and installed a new FSX machine. Now when I start ASE on the remote machine, ASE asks for the path to FSX. I can navigate to the FSX folder on the other machine but only folders are displayed, not the individual files including FSX. How do I get these individula files to appear? (I have checked "show hidden files" in the folder options. If I use exployer on the ASE machine, I can navigate to FSX but not within the window suppliued by ASE. Is there an ASE ini file where I could add the path to FSX?

Hello Brad, This is a "Browse for Folder" dialog, which will not show files. There are two folders to select, one for FSX install path (i.e. C:\Program Files(x86)\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator X) which will have the default share name of "Flight Simulator X" and the FSX appdata path (i.e. C:\users\username\appdata\roaming\Microsoft\FSX) which will have the default share name of "FSX".You can manually configure these in the registry (at your own risk) using regedit, the key is: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HiFi\ASE And values are: FSXPathFSXAppDataPath You can configure the above as required. Does this help?

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Yes, ASE is now talking to FSX. I should have just tried the folder. I stopped when I did not see FSX.exe.

Glad you're up and running Brad! Let us know if there is anything else we can help out with!

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies