Sign in to follow this  
b1389rz

PMDG 737NGX Winglets Approaching Hongkong Intl Airport

Looks like Imagine Simulations VHHH and not Fly Tampa's VHHX! Also PMDG rules ask to sign your name when posting as described by the rules. Just a heads up in efforts to combat piracy on their end.

Looks like Imagine Simulations VHHH and not Fly Tampa's VHHX! Also PMDG rules ask to sign your name when posting as described by the rules. Just a heads up in efforts to combat piracy on their end.
Sorry mate.My mistake sad.png where do i have to sign my name?do i have to include the order number?

Dont need to include your number and just sign at the end of what you type. Or put it in your sig.

5800X3D - Strix X570-E - 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 - ASUS TUF 6900XT- Samsung 980 Pro x2                                                     

Looked a little shallow and fast to me, you had to give up on the flare in order to get it down before you ran out of runway...Was that only flaps 15? Nice graphics though! Richard

Thank

Looked a little shallow and fast to me, you had to give up on the flare in order to get it down before you ran out of runway...Was that only flaps 15? Nice graphics though! Richard
I agree. Thank God Hong Kong has a long runway. Could'nt even notice the flare...

Dont need to include your number and just sign at the end of what you type. Or put it in your sig.
Isn't it supposed to be your full name, rather than just James?