Sign in to follow this  
ess8

Dim/Off/Bright

Yo fellas! So i was like any other evening going to do a regular flight in the NGX this time during night conditions. I always start at "Cold & Dark" mode and follow the flow from the checklists. Flightdeck is pretty dark and requires some kind of light, a flashlight is handy or the light from your mobile but why not use the built-in Dome light!dance.gif I looked up the overhead panel to turn it on and tried both positions and noticed that these options have the same kind of brightness, so i wonder if this is something that is not modeled or if i have some corrupted config files. Im a kind of person that always want to be up to date so i have (i think?!) the latest hotfix 2987. I know that this fix is a beta according to PMDG and they wont take any responsibility for occuring errors. I looked some on the forums and found these two threads (look below) but i cant see how this is related to this particular brightness issue, i might as well be wrong and need to read again Whistle.gif Any ideas?http://forum.avsim.n...__fromsearch__1http://forum.avsim.n...-problem-fixed/ Flying the SAS -800WL model and have everything on default settings in the CDU, have not been tweaking anything apart form the recommendations in the NGX intruduction PDF file, disable the HUD and thses 3 lines in the 737NGX_Colors file:LETTERING_R_VC=255LETTERING_G_VC=40LETTERING_B_VC=0 Last of i'll paste some screenie from my dome Dim Bright Off

If you start your engines, you'll see the difference.

Mauricio Brentano