Sign in to follow this  
themose

Delivery flights video

Hi guys, Had been working on a video for a while .Delivery flights from KBFI to EGBB & EGCCLet me know what you think..

Speechless It's like watching justplane dvd .Hope to see a lots of them.thank's for the tip on install Shockwave 3D lights

Lovely quality in HD. I love the 'shimmer' effect. How can we obtain that please?

Dave Taylor gb.png

Brilliant!!!Am tempted with the Shockwave lights. Great work!

Damn impressive. The scenery is just superb and the image quality is great (not to mention you skipped on music, man I hate when people use some stupid music to add the effect of epicness, in my opinion it just ruins the experience, so I always turn it down :D). But where is like other 12h of flight? :D

I have Shockwave lights but dont know how to install them on my NGX. They look absolutely awsome!!

Can anyone shed a light how to install the Shockwave lights on the NGX? I have shockwave lights installed.
Its on my other video complete with co-oridinates

Excellant video! Just a few observations... Invisible hands moving the throttlesTurn off strobes when exiting the runwayMy NGX doesnt sound like that so I assume 'aftermarket' sounds? And as others have said, THANKS for not adding music!

Jay

Guest firehawk44

That was great especially with the sounds of a real 737. Very creative script too! I am surprised though you were able to fly from Seattle to the UK on just one tank of fuel as I thought that could only be accomplished with the ER version. I agree with others regarding the sounds.... I think the music takes away from otherwise great videos some others have produced. Best regards,Jim