Sign in to follow this  
twowolves

Shockwave light for Beech Baron B58

Hi.I just finnished lights for the beech baron b58.I hope you all will enjoy.Two Wolves. [LIGHTS]//Types: 1=beacon, 2=strobe, 3=navigation, 4=cockpit, 5=landinglight.0 = 3, -6.90, -18.30, 1.7, fx_shockwave_navred ,light.1 = 3, -6.91, 18.29, 1.7, fx_shockwave_navgre ,light.2 = 2, -6.55, -18.07, 1.58, fx_shockwave_strobe ,light.3 = 2, -6.85, 18.00, 1.58, fx_shockwave_strobe ,light.4 = 8, -3.30, -13.40, 1.70, fx_icelightcarb8,light.5 = 10, -11.30, 0.00, 2.90, fx_vclightcarb8,light.6 = 10, -6.50, 0.00, 3.40, fx_vclightcarb8,light.7 = 6, 1.0, 0.0, -0.9, fx_shockwave_landing_light_narrow_down_22, //shockwave lightlight.8 = 5, -1.5, 6.55, 0.5, fx_shockwave_landing_light_narrow, //shockwave lightlight.9 = 5, -1.5, -6.55, 0.5, fx_shockwave_landing_light_narrow, //shockwave light

Just a question:.............does this show more light and does it have any effect on the guages (which I have a hard time seeing).......and where do I reset it?? B42L8

Another question, I see the LIGHTS section in the B58 cfg. so do I cut the default lines out and replace with the lines in this post?? and do I have to have the shockwave program installed?? and where to get and where to install?? appreciate the help in getting some light on this subject........B42L8

I guess I already had the 3D lights program but had not installed in the reinstalled FSX, so now I have your files in the Carenado baron..........will try it out............(on a side isssue, not lights, but I have been trying everything to get the radio, shift 1, to undock and move to the second monitor.....it moves, but when it is left on the other monitor, it goes blank........it worked on the computer with the Nvidea 480 cardd and now I have the 580, still should work??) if you or someone has a fix, sure would like it!! B42L8

tried the lights in dusk and nite.....had a problem, when turning on the panel lights, the guages disappeared??. so you see right thru to the ground scenery??.........strange.........and the radio panel goes black??..........I must have made some kind of install error, has anyone had a similar situation?? B42L8

think I giured it out, so changed the [LIGHTS] section to be like what you show in the first post, and left the original download in the D. library , but the FSX is in C., so assume it will pick it up from the other drive..........sound OK B42L8 (PS, was not sure how to do a reinstall of your program without buying it again, so went with the original download)

just tried it out,AMAZING!!.............. I finally can see the B58 guages!!............thanks, many thanks,.............I may be dreaming, but are all the scenery lights improved??.......I was at KBFI at night, and everything was so clear...............and do I make the same changes for other planes, the Caranado B90 for instance??........or am I supposed to have this program installed in FSX somewhere that it may not bee??...............maybe I did not understand the install instructions to begine with, but I have been missing a lot by not having it on at least, this plane B42L8