Sign in to follow this  
Bushido5

List of various Issue

Hello, A listing of various issue to the developer intention so that they can correct them : I can't set the radio COM frequency on the first GPS (the one on top) even if I click on the rotary I can only change the last digits, if I try to modify the first digit it only change the NAV frequency always. Lot of tool tips are missing in the VC notably on the various switch of the cockpit and for some of them I have no clue what they stand for, for example does anyone knows what is the aim of the two switch just left of the speed indicator ? The defrost blade switch is not working (can't move it) The virtual cockpit PDF is not correct there is no Aspen avionics in it and it miss lot of explanation regarding all thoses switch that does not have tool tips either as mentioned above, I know it's not a 747 but there is a lack of documentation in my opinion. When cliking 1 instead of having a pop up GPS I only have a grey square.

I've got a few problems that I havent seen mentioned in the forums, so I'm guessing it's on my end; however I dont have these issues with any other Carenaodo aircraft. 1. Difficult to trim in level flight. Example, Alt. 2,000 ft RPM 2500 MP 25 in order to trim to level flight I have to trim down almost to the stops. about 7 or 8 down trim. with pilot and co-pilot both at 180lbs on board. When set to 0 on take off and full power, she rockets skyward at a steep angle of attack until stall if flown hands off. The F33 does not display these characteristics. 2. Start swich will not operate when using the mouse. I get the hand icon but no animation. When using Ctrl E to start the animation is present and all works fine. Any Ideas?

Guest bstolle

1. That will be corrected in the first SP. When I sent Carenado the latest set of air files, apparently a mixup happened when they renamed the files for release, so the present version is not the latest and hence not the correct one! Here's the changelog: 20% faster moving and 20% more powerful elevator trim, AoA vs moment proportion change and the horizontal stabilizer incidence has been decreased. These changes result in a much more stable pitch behaviour despite keeping the pitch responsiveness and enough trim range even with a maximum tail heavy loadout at high speed. Due to the more pronounced heaviness it's even more important with the default 2 pilots loadout to set the trim to 6 units nose up for take off. 2. The start switch does work, you just need to use the mouse wheel instead of the mouse buttons. Regards Bernt

Thanks for quick response Bernt. The start switch does indeed work, in fact I like the mouse wheel idea better. Looking forward to the SP otherwise great aircraft. Also, nice job on the 337 what a joy to fly!

When cliking 1 instead of having a pop up GPS I only have a grey square.
I get the same effect. In addition to the grey square where the gps should be, the main fs window is scaled to half the size of the screen. Was just buying and downloading the plane. So I do not have it tested properly yet. But this problem appeared to me as well.

Just install the first patch. The de-ice prop switch issue has been fixed. Other issue are not so still a grey rectangle when clicking "1" instead o having a pop up GPS. Still can't change the whole number of the radio frequency of the Top GPS it change the whole number of the NAV frequency even if the Radio frequency is selected and highlited (no issue with the fraction number or the second GPS). The transponder work only on the ALT mode no standby or other mode is working. Still missing lot of tool tips and still no acurate documentation of the VC cockpit.

I think that update incorporated the fixes for Bernt's items only (thanks again), so all other items on e. g. gauges and stuff are still open.I don't know how Carenado will handle those of course. I have a stupid question though. When you say 'clicking "1"', do you mean that you get no popup panel with Shift-1?

I have a stupid question though. When you say 'clicking "1"', do you mean that you get no popup panel with Shift-1?
Yes I just have a grey square instead of the popup GPS using the "shift 1" combinaison

Ok, now I understand. I'm running the RXP config, but maybe you can post the [Window00] entry of your panel.cfg with the default Carenado gauges.Maybe it's just a small error to easily be corrected.

[Window Titles]Window00=GPSWindow01=Toggle_ManualWindow02=Toggle_ControlWindow03=EFD1000Window04=INFO//--------------------------------------------------------[Window00]Background_color=49,49,49size_mm=500,520window_size_ratio=1.000 position=0visible=0ident=794window_size= 0.320, 0.444window_pos= 0.020, 0.505zorder=0gauge00=CarenadoG430!GNS430_nc1, 2,0,500,266gauge01=CarenadoG430!GNS430_nc2, 3,252,500,266gauge02=BA36!Toggle_GPS, 115,38,274,164gauge03=BA36!Toggle_GPS, 114,291,278,164

Can you make a backup of the file and then altersize_mm=500,520to size_mm=503,532 It could be that this isn't the final solution though, but please try this one first and report the results. I'm a bit puzzled about the placement of the gauges itself, but we may look at that later.gauge00=CarenadoG430!GNS430_nc1, 2,0,500,266gauge01=CarenadoG430!GNS430_nc2, 3,252,500,266 The red stuff doesn't make sense to me, but, as said, maybe takes a closer look and I'm no pro on this.

But the gauge is there in the VC, right?Then I may have picked up a misleading track with those changes, sorry. sad.png I could revert my installation back to the default gauge setup to try myself, but I'm currently away from the PC.

Guys, I've just reverted back to the Carenado gauges for testing. Steps.1) run the CAR430.exe in the SimObjects\Airplanes\Carenado BONANZA A36\REALITY XP INTEGRATION folder with right click 'run as admin'2) start FSX Result.gpsxw.th.jpgThe popup comes up with Shift-1 and the VC clickspot, so I'd suggest to rerun that small exe and point it to the FSX root folder.If this doesn't help, mabye reinstall the plane itself with right click 'run as admin' and all AV and stuff off. Seems like something on your systems prevents some vital steps. unsure.png