Sign in to follow this  
bakaman

IF YOU DON'T HAVE THIS GO GET IT!

Nice video.. I see you had the dreaded IVap disconnect just after take off!

Nice video.. I see you had the dreaded IVap disconnect just after take off!
Yep, thats right. Because i was flying to BIKF and on my route there was no controllers so i decided not to file a flight plan.

Neat video. The eye point is a bit far to the right of the yoke for my taste in the VC, kind of like flying from the center of the VC, but nicely done in any case. Funny that someone in the FS9 forum just recently posted that Eiresim's website is down and that they haven't renewed their domain name. I hope they didn't go out of business and just forgot to renew. Sean Campbell

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Neat video. The eye point is a bit far to the right of the yoke for my taste in the VC, kind of like flying from the center of the VC, but nicely done in any case. Funny that someone in the FS9 forum just recently posted that Eiresim's website is down and that they haven't renewed their domain name. I hope they didn't go out of business and just forgot to renew. Sean Campbell
Actually i think they shutdown their website and that they work with simmarket: that is to say Eiresim produces sceneries and simmarket distributes. Thats my theory lol!

Great scenery of the airport, only I didn't see any. I've seen plenty of the NG cockpit. Anyway, just feeling a little lured in...

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Great scenery of the airport, only I didn't see any. I've seen plenty of the NG cockpit. Anyway, just feeling a little lured in...
Didn't copy what you said my friend.... say again?

Hello,The scenery looks very good but how would you compare it with the fantastic uk2000 airports? james

Hello,The scenery looks very good but how would you compare it with the fantastic uk2000 airports? james
Hi, I'd say same quality. you can't go wrong with eiresim products.

Yes great video, pity about the American accents though kinda detracts from the ambience. Would be a nice touch if PMDG could add the option to use non American accents for the pushback as LDS has done. Bruceb

Bruce Bartlett

Frodo: "I wish none of this had happened." Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

Yes great video, pity about the American accents though kinda detracts from the ambience. Would be a nice touch if PMDG could add the option to use non American accents for the pushback as LDS has done. Bruceb
thats right but its just a detail to me. Kaman

Great video, are you using Trk-IR and EZDOK? Thanks, Tom
Nope, actually i have a track ir but don't like it. i use the hat switch of my saitek yoke. In the meantime i use ezdok. cheers

Thanks for the info. I have used Trk-IR for years and am trying to use EZDOK but am having never ending problems. Maybe it is Trk-IR that is causing the problems. Thanks aain, Tom