Sign in to follow this  
gassa

FS2Crew Voice on USB Headset not working

Hi, I bought the FS2Crew Voice Commander Version for the IFLY 737 (FS9 version) a few days ago.Everything works fine so far but I'm not able to get the FS2CREW voices on my USB Headset (Sennheiser PC 36). I have set everything as stated in the manual. I've set the USB headset as my headset audio device in the FS2CREW config panel, I've activeted "HS" in the FS2CREW main window but all sounds and voices only come over my main speakers, which are connected to a Creative Fatality Gamer soundcard.There are no other audio devices installed on my computer. The onboard soundcard is also deactivated in BIOS. I am running Windows 7 Professional 64Bit. I would be happy for any advice. Kind regardsMartin

Hi Martin, Can you get any sound to come in over your headset from Flightsim or other programs? I suspect it's an audio setting issue on your system. You may just have to experiment to get it to work. Something on your system is crossed between your speakers and headset. Let me know how it goes. Best,

Hi Bryan! I get the sound from FS over the headset when I set it as default audio device. As soon as I set my speakers back as default device, all the sounds go back to the speakers, including the FS2Crew voices.When I click on the speaker symbol in the Windows task bar to fiddle around with the audio volume, I have two differnt bars to set the volume. One of them is the USB headset volume. Everytime I increase or decrease the volume I can hear a ding in the headsets speakers. So it seems as windows is able to send sound threw the headset. Kind regardsMartin

I have the exact same issue and I am struggling to find a solution... is there any update on this?

Make sure you have headset USB plugged in before starting flightsim, the only time I have problems is when I plug in after loaded

Please do it this way:

1. Select the audio device on the FS2Crew Config Panel.  Make sure you're selecting the right one.

2. Then press the HS button on the Main Panel.

3. Remember:  Not all FS2Crew sounds will be routed through your headset, only certain FO communications, like the checklists.