Sign in to follow this  
Mischa

Season change

If I change the season from autumn to winter the reload of the textures sometimes only happens if I move to a new airport. Otherwise the textures will stay without any change. Is this only an issue within my P3D or does any other see this behaviour? ThanksMichael

Cheers,
Michael

Aorus Master z390 / i9 9900KS / GTX 1070@2.1 / 32 GB Ram / all watercooled

Mine usually loads the textures tile by tile there and then. However if I reset or reload a saved flight I have to manually change the season again to my preference. Something I need to start remembering or put on a checklist. Lol.

This is a kown issue which the LM devs are aware of and hope to patch soon, although of course I will defer to John Nichol for the official comment on this. The workaround for now is to force a scenery refresh after changing season (you can map a scenery refresh command to the TAB key, for instance.)

Cheers,

John Venema

Orbx_Logo_Avatar.png