Sign in to follow this  
chiozza

Installer for FSUIPC4.DLL version 4.742 (Error)

I had to reload Win7 and FSX and I am getting this error. And I have the latest version of FSUICP4: [E] *** LUA Error: ...or X\modules\linda/aircrafts/PMDG 737NGX/actions.lua:1266: attempt to call global 'DspALTs' (a nil value) Any IDea??????????????

Do you use NGX module version 1.3?then you also should use LINDA beta version 1.1b.Here is the link to version 1.1b (a bit hidden, sorry as it is currently in progrss)

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep, fixed it. I am the person that is having the wrong keypress send via the joystick. That is still occuring. I have tried everything I know.

Spoke too soon. No error but no buttons are working. THe display is updating though. Here is a screen shot.

I'm very sorry, but you haven't answered my questions in this thread nor do you answer questions in the other thread. Would be nice if you wait about a week till Artem is back - he could hopefully help you better with this.In the meantime you can check the manual if you have installed LINDA step by step as advised, please!

Guenter Steiner

Not sure what questions you are asking. Yes I am running 1.3 NGX, Yes I am running the latest download of LINDA. There are no error messages in the LINDA console window. LINDA shows "everything ok" on the status page. The LCD on the MCP Combo are updating but the buttons do nothing. It works find with the default aircraft of FSX. It did work one time fine and now it does not. Any help is appreciated. Here is what the console shows: Restoring previous aircraft...Restore finished!********* FSUIPC4, Version 4.742 by Pete Dowson *********User Name=XXXXXUser Addr=XXXXFSUIPC4 Key is providedWIDEFS7 not user registered, or expiredRunning inside FSX on Windows 7Module base=61000000Wind smoothing fix is not installedDebugStatus=15System time = 09/10/2011 07:15:43FLT path = "C:\Users\Chris\Documents\Flight Simulator X Files\"Trying to connect to SimConnect Acc/SP2 Oct07 ...FS path = "E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\"LogOptions=00000000 00000001SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okayTrying to use SimConnect Acc/SP2 Oct07VRI port 1 "com3" openedVRI FMER ("MCP Combi") detected on port com3Running in "Microsoft Flight Simulator X", Version: 10.0.61472.0 (SimConnect: 10.0.61259.0)Initialising SimConnect data requests nowFSUIPC Menu entry addedC:\Users\Chris\Documents\Flight Simulator X Files\S.FLTE:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\PMDG 737-900NGX WL\B737-900WL.AIR --- NEW LOGGING SESSION ----------- System time = 09/10/2011 07:16:25, Simulator time = 07:15:51 (12:15Z)Aircraft="Boeing 737-900NGX PMDG House Winglets"Starting everything now ...beginning "E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\ipcReady.lua"ended "E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\ipcReady.lua"[iNIT] Loading...Aircraft: Boeing 737-900NGX PMDG House WingleAircraft module detected: PMDG 737NGXAivlaSoft library loaded...FSX standard library loaded...RealityXP library loaded...A2A MAP library loaded...DSP MODE toggle: 2Advanced Weather Interface EnabledLoading PMDG 737NGX joysticks config...Module: PMDG 737NGX Started...Ready to go, Captain! Offsets watching list cleared! edit: removed your e-mail adress to avoid that you get spammed

Please go into this folder and tell me what files do you have there: \Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\linda-cfg\aircrafts\PMDG 737NGX

Guenter Steiner

I will as soon as I get home. BTW I reloaded everything and the 737 is not working but the 767 works great. I still dont understand why when I record a keystroke LINDA sends the wrong keypress. Same thing when I use the FSX function call. Any ideas?

Deleted everything relating to LINDA in the modules folder. Reinstalled 1.1B and 1.03 NGX and it is working! The TOGA button is not. No big deal.