Sign in to follow this  
FSMP

FSX's 5 year Anniversary - Oct 18th - 737NGX Celebration Flight ?

Oct 18th 2011 is the 5 year Anniversary of the release of FSX. (at least in the USA) Is there any interest in a Mass PMDG 737NGX "Multiplayer flight" the following weekend, to mark the occasion ( and hopefully by then, also to "Celebrate" PMDG 737NGX SP1) Getting 50+ (100+) PMDG 737NGX's in a session would certainly be a EVENT, especially if they all arrived at say KJFK in the same hour !!! Now REALISTIC would that be !! Anyone up for organizing such an event ??

Count me in! I'm thinking if we want a world-wide "show" we'll have to make it an all day/night event to cover all sides of the world clock...I'm on the USA East coast and would prefer an evening launch/recovering into JFK. ATC coverage isn't really a show stopper to me...

OK, STUPID IDEA, sad.png Clearly nobody has any interest in such an event, let alone trying to orgainse it.. Let the Topic die. RIP

wow gave up on that pretty quick

wow gave up on that pretty quick
Yes, I did, but thats not to say anyone else should. Go for it Party.gif

This

50 Ngx's will only give me a Ctd.
This will be over VATSIM, so CTD is unlikely because you will use a different model for everyone else's NGX.

Eric Vander

Pilot and Controller Boston Virtual ATC

KATL - The plural form of cow.

KORD - Something you put in a power socket.

UNIT - Something of measure

My 747 Fuel Calculator

This This will be over VATSIM, so CTD is unlikely because you will use a different model for everyone else's NGX.
Maybe, or maybe not. Depends on what Vatsim Client you are using, and how you have set it up.Anyone know what LODs the PMDG 737NGX has in it's external model ? Whistle.gif