Sign in to follow this  
conura

uk2000 free edition

Hey all,Just noticed that uk2000 offer a free version of their airports. I currently use the default as the aeroosoft airport i bought hit my fps too hard. Are the uk2000 free editions any better than the default airports?? Any idea why they offer them free? Thanks :)

helloThey are a lot better than the defaults.The free versions are cut down versions of the Payware versions, if you like them you will probably go on the purchase the full versions.The full versions are also available as demos but with the limitation of a large box placed on the runway.So two ways to try before you buy

That sounds great - i would presume as they are scaled down they may also be friendlier on fps. Are there any airports for europe which are similar? Low fps fit but better then default, i mean!Thanks :-)

That sounds great - i would presume as they are scaled down they may also be friendlier on fps. Are there any airports for europe which are similar? Low fps fit but better then default, i mean! Thanks :-)
HelloThe UK is in Europe last time I looked.smile.png

Hah, as a fellow uker you know what I mean! Those 'continent types' :-)

The payware ones are well worth it, but it is nice that you can try things out of course. UK 2000 is probably my favourite airport scenery developer - the stuff always seems to have the right balance between good details and decent FPS. Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

HelloThe UK is in Europe last time I looked.smile.png
That's only because our government wont let us have a referendum! wink.png

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

That's only because our government wont let us have a referendum! wink.png
Hello RonVery true, but it looks like they are going to let the MP's vote on whether we should get the referendum that both major parties promised whilst out of office.Going to be interesting, I would guess my vote will be the same as yours smile.png

Hi Guys.. I've got both EGGP and EGCC - both are well worth every penny. When I fired them up, I just couldn't believe my FR. Excellent...and I haven't got the bleeding edge..See my sig. RegardsBillC0.9nm SW R03 EGOWHorizon GenX 2.0 UK SceneryUK2000 EGGP & EGCC Scenery ExtremeFS Commander 9.0Just Flight PA-28 ArcherPiper PA28R ArrowNemeth Design EC135 EurocopterCS 767CS Hercules C130..and now the PMDG 737NGX. Core 2 Duo E6700 2.67GHzScythe Infinity CPU CoolerAsus P5B Deluxe MotherboardCorsair XMS2-6400 C4 TwinX PC2-6400 4GB Dual Channel InterleavedAsus GTS450 1GB GDDR5 with v189.50 driversSamsung SH-W183 18x18 DVD±RW SATA Dual Layer ReWriter2 x Seagate Barracuda 7200.9 500GB SATA-IISB X-Fi Fatal1ty FPS EditionEnermax Liberty 620W PSU ATX 2.2Lian Li PC-S80B Black Aluminium CaseThree 120mm FansVista Home Premium 64-Bit OEMDell 2408WFP 24" LCD monitorViewsonic VA1916w 19" monitorLG Flatron L1715S MonitorATEN VS-461 4 port DVI Video SwitchCH Yoke & Pedals AOR 8200 ScannerRealistic PRO-44 ScannerRacal Avionics European Approach Platesfor Central Europe (4 volumes) ..and a flight attendant's uniform for the missus...unworn.

Hi Guys.. I've got both EGGP and EGCC - both are well worth every penny. When I fired them up, I just couldn't believe my FR. Excellent...and I haven't got the bleeding edge..See my sig. RegardsBillC0.9nm SW R03 EGOWHorizon GenX 2.0 UK SceneryUK2000 EGGP & EGCC Scenery ExtremeFS Commander 9.0Just Flight PA-28 ArcherPiper PA28R ArrowNemeth Design EC135 EurocopterCS 767CS Hercules C130..and now the PMDG 737NGX. Core 2 Duo E6700 2.67GHzScythe Infinity CPU CoolerAsus P5B Deluxe MotherboardCorsair XMS2-6400 C4 TwinX PC2-6400 4GB Dual Channel InterleavedAsus GTS450 1GB GDDR5 with v189.50 driversSamsung SH-W183 18x18 DVD±RW SATA Dual Layer ReWriter2 x Seagate Barracuda 7200.9 500GB SATA-IISB X-Fi Fatal1ty FPS EditionEnermax Liberty 620W PSU ATX 2.2Lian Li PC-S80B Black Aluminium CaseThree 120mm FansVista Home Premium 64-Bit OEMDell 2408WFP 24" LCD monitorViewsonic VA1916w 19" monitorLG Flatron L1715S MonitorATEN VS-461 4 port DVI Video SwitchCH Yoke & Pedals AOR 8200 ScannerRealistic PRO-44 ScannerRacal Avionics European Approach Platesfor Central Europe (4 volumes) ..and a flight attendant's uniform for the missus...unworn.
Bill, where is your Sig ? cannot see it wink.png

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

The signature is rather large -- any way to narrow it down to a few lines?

Hi Bill Are my grey cells serving me right? Are you an oldie posing as a newbie? Weren't you one of the Compuserve group - way back?

Regards

Frank Jones

Hi Frank..Just come across your post - sorry my response is a little late..<< Are my grey cells serving me right? Are you an oldie posing as a newbie? Weren't you one of the Compuserve group - way back? >>Yep - that's me. I'm still around, and now enjoying the NGX.You still got that fantastic rig ? I suppose you've got a real cockpit by now ?RegardsBill