Sign in to follow this  
pkofman

My problem is about activation

I have bona fide purchase of 737ngx and I cant activate it.My problem might be that it was working and i uninstalled it as it crashed when i installed liveries.I followed the instructions for uninstalling old liveries and now it is asking me to activate againWhen i put in the code in the format XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX, it gives me the following error Error:fix actcommonrepairlocaltrustedstorage - ( 50044,71013,1) , you do not have a valid lic for this product Any ideas or a working code would be helpfulI sent this to pmdg over a week ago and no response I would be nice to get this 737 up in the air again. peter

Yeah, that one is going to require you to put a ticket in with PMDG Support. That said, try uninstalling your PMDG 737 NGX folders, including the PMDG 737 NGX aircraft folders in the SimObjects directory, and then clean your registry, reboot, clean your registry again, reboot, and see if it will install. If you're not familiar with FSX folders/directories and files, then I strongly recommend that you put a support ticket in and wait for them to help you. It's a lot better than the risk of creating more problems. Also, if you do the above, it may make the help support gives you a little more complicated, but you posted here, so I shared it.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

For anyone else that has had this problem here is a response recvd from PMDG. my problem related to flexnet services being disabled. Most likely the cause is that i was using Game Booster. once i turned that off and re-enabled flex net then the aircraft re-validated as designed. Note always check you support tickets. My ticket was answered and I did not realize it. I did not get an email and i was waiting for one. Always check you support tickets and they may have been answered and you may not have been notified Peter