Sign in to follow this  
turner112

I wonder if Flight will have field mice

I don't really care if it does. In fact, it would be a waste of resources IMO. But as long as we're speculating... I wonder if the vintage aircraft will have rotary phones? And what about kites?
No they said to concentrate on house mice and flies cause of the low terrain texture qualities outside......LOL.gif Hope this helps

Haven't we enough "humorous" threads in this forum? Most of them fall into that that category already.

"Haven't we enough "humorous" threads in this forum? Most of them fall into that that category already. " Good question. I looked through the Forum Posting Standards but could not locate any definitive guidelines for a ratio of humorous to non-humorous threads. Also, I'm not sure how to get my forum view to display the counter. So, if I took a guess at it, it would simply be speculation. However, from what I understand, the gauge they use to keep track of speculation is inop and way overdue for servicing.

I looked through the Forum Posting Standards but could not locate any definitive guidelines for a ratio of humorous to non-humorous threads. Also, I'm not sure how to get my forum view to display the counter.
I see what you did there. LOL.gifOn a serious note though, I'd love to see some sceneries with cows.

Actually, there's a rural field not far from where I am where pilots are warned that wildlife may be on the runway. Maybe that would be somethings, if you had to make a low pass first at someplaces to scare any critters off!

[ This Content Is Restricted To Avsim Premium Members ]

Microsoft says Flight is to have a wide appeal, therefore it is obvious that there will be no field mice. What it does mean is that we can expect to see giant black rats with blood dripping from their teeth! Alien.gif

With cats being part of the new, wider target population, Flight will of course have field mice wink.png

Haven't we enough "humorous" threads in this forum? Most of them fall into that that category already.
Agreed MGH. Perhaps this forum should be renamed the comedy central forum and we can get another one that is dedicated to Microsoft Flight. It seems that this forums' moderator either turns a blind eye to these kinds of posts or doesn't care what junk is posted here. It's too bad really. Mark

i9-13900K @ 5.8Ghz / Asus TUF 4090 OC / 32 GB DDR 5 / Corsair 1000W PS /  Pimax Crystal / 2 SATA SSD / 2TB M2 SSD/ DOF Reality H3 motion platform/ Win 11 

I have a theory that Microsoft are deliberately withholding details about Flight so they can read these forums and find out what levels of silliness we are all getting up to and having a good laugh at our expense. Every day I'm sure they get together and say things like "you'll never guess, they're talking about mice now. A couple of days ago it was colours and taste. Ha Ha Ha" More fool us. Ed.

Flight will also come with a small tank of laughing gas for some of our more serious members to enjoy. If Flight has cats I also want dogs so that when it is raining hard I can say it's raining cats and dogs.

Flight will also come with a small tank of laughing gas for some of our more serious members to enjoy. If Flight has cats I also want dogs so that when it is raining hard I can say it's raining cats and dogs.
LMAO.gif

Who cares about flight ? Who cares about silly old simming ? reading the increasingly witty and clever posts on this forum is becoming far more entertaining . PS JSKits good to see you have ignored your own advice to take a step back.FORWARD Sir that's the way .We all need a laugh these days ,and you provide.

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.