Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oli

What's with this thing?

Hi, Despite a brand new machine, FSX, lots of add-ons, I installed FS2004 in order to use RFP (and DF 727).This aircraft has a special feel that really makes it a great add-on, to me, one of the best ever with the 767LDS. I only hope that, one day, we willl get this aircraft in a brand new FSX version. Happy flying, Olivier

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I have to second this statement as I stop in with a bit of nostalgia for the old girl. It simply has something going right for it, and was a dream to fly. Let's absolutely hope we'll see her in FSX or the future franchises.I'd happily pay top dollar for a simple FSX port that is fully functioning. Unfortunately, I can't imagine many following simply because the package is visibly aged. Top dog in her day, though!

I would easily pay some decent prices for a good 747-200 in FSX. RFP was my first long haul payware add on for FS9 and was the first aircraft I really learned how to fly well and realistic. I remember a lot of great flights when I was younger in that plane. If only someone would pick it up and make it FSX ready. I would imagine there would be a decent following. Go to the PMDG forums and you will see a good amount of people asking if PMDG would ever consider a classic airplane.