Sign in to follow this  
lufthansa285

Flight dynamics behaviour

hello folks(captains and first officers),wanted to share my expierence about advanced system care4.over the past year never had problems with previous versions,until yesterday when updated to latest version(asc4) and perfomed deep clean,apart from pc registry it wiped out 737ngx flight dynamics,ngx became unflyable,plane is climbing nose down now when i wanted it to descent,reinstaled ngx twice,but this behaviour still there(incl pic.says itself).

Does this occur with default aircraft or other addon aircraft?

Maybe?http://forum.avsim.net/topic/349865-nose-down-and-no-acceleration/Aside from that, someone else will have to chime in.

What I can see on your attached pics, you are doing a lot of faults!No flightdirector on, nothing on the PFD, no airport on the ND, maybe no flightplan either?Are you trying to handfly and land manually, then it´s up to you to handle the ac./ Leffe

Loser.gif no this is yust example pic.with nothing set up because(shot from fs recorder),last night make two full flights,but was unable to land,usualy doing handfly on approach and landing but the pic.says it self,second time tried other airport to perform ils arrival, captured glideslope with no problems,but autopilot was unable to descent down the glide went above with nose down position.

Yeah, 17.5deg nose down, climbing 1200fpm and about to overspeed is slightly outside normal reality. Biggest updraft I've ever seen...Edit: I'm afraid this may require a reinstall of fsx.

no there is no diference with disabled fsuipc,as i notice this behaviour starts at lower altitudes aprox. when entering below 2000ft,all above that 737 is acting ok,its like invisible force pushing plane up when i trying to descent towards runway,within 4years daily flying fsx i never experience something like this(apart of other problems)ngx with latest hotfix was performing perfect until i used asc4.to clean up my pc.

yes it has both log and undo feature,log files,log contains plenty changes in registry,performed undo changes no luck,reinstaled ngx again still same,i guess the problem might be with fsx,but other planes like pmdg md11 and rest default has no problems.