Sign in to follow this  
veeshy

flight model and cockpit systems update

any plans by pmdg for in the future to sometime add in / or as a sepearte product, the flight models and cockpit incl systems for the 747-8i/f8f? i dnno how much of a change it is but from what iv seen and heard from a few articles and videos the flight charataritcs are not too different, performance has changed obviously and the systems r very similar, infact heard that it takes 3 days of non cimulator training to transfer from a 400 to the 8. so with this in mind and the aircrafts almost in service would be great if we could get the 8 updated. or is this reseverd for the 747 v2 update, and is that update going to be after the 777 or before. i hope before as the 777 is many many years off judging buy history and esspecialy the ngx release schedule (and that even is working properly yet), so hopefully the v2 of the 747s is a refresher product well before the 777. kaveesh.

I wouldn't put my money on a 744 or 748 update before the T7, not by a long shot.

I don't think it really should be a separate product because it will require lots of effort in developing an exact flight model and systems modelling for the 747-8