Hello, Good day. I would like to learn how to convert a static baggagetug vehicle object , into an AI aircraft for use in FS2004 as a ground traffic. I would like to know how to create: air file, and the MDL model file.A tutorial if available would be very appreciated. Thank you for your help.

A simpler way for the flight dynamics is to find an object that already moves the way you want yours to move. Then either copy the flight dynamics files over to that object, or use that as a guide to create your own. Remember you cannot release copied files without the author's permission. For the MDL file, you Import the BGL file into ModelConverterX, and then Export the selected object as an MDL file. Same restriction applies - you must have permission to release this MDL file if you are not the author. Hope this helps,

Ok, Thank you for the response.I do use FSX as well. Is there away to import FSX's VEH_air_bagcart_blue_sm, into FS2004's aircraft and make it work?

Again, you can try ModelConverterX but I don't know how well the conversion would go.