Sign in to follow this  
Sumits81

Need help deciding

Hi guys, I'm torn between GTX560Ti and GTX570. I need to upgrade to be able to play BF3 and can't decide between the two. The only game I play is BFBC2 and BF3 besides simming and wondered which card to get. I'm looking to future-proof my system. I can spend the dosh on GTX570 but have read reports where they suggest overclocking the 560Ti can match GTX570's performance. I couldn't live with myself if I spent 280quid on the GTX570 knowing that I could have saved a 100quid by going for the GTX560Ti.. Any suggestions would be valuable. Thanks a ton!

Hi guys, I'm torn between GTX560Ti and GTX570. I need to upgrade to be able to play BF3 and can't decide between the two. The only game I play is BFBC2 and BF3 besides simming and wondered which card to get. I'm looking to future-proof my system. I can spend the dosh on GTX570 but have read reports where they suggest overclocking the 560Ti can match GTX570's performance. I couldn't live with myself if I spent 280quid on the GTX570 knowing that I could have saved a 100quid by going for the GTX560Ti.. Any suggestions would be valuable. Thanks a ton!
Since you like gaming too, I'd go with the 570. For value the 560Ti can't be beaten, but the 570 will give better performance either way.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Made the switch to a 570 for BF3 also its the better option.

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

Also looking for a new GPU. If I had the money I would get the EVGA GTX580 right away, but unfortunately I don't. I did not hear that many great things about the GTX570. I heard that it gets hot really easily, and burns also. The GTX560ti is the best value for the price though. I would get the GTX560ti if you want to decide between those two. A good one is the MSI GTX560ti Hawk.

Also looking for a new GPU. If I had the money I would get the EVGA GTX580 right away, but unfortunately I don't. I did not hear that many great things about the GTX570. I heard that it gets hot really easily, and burns also. The GTX560ti is the best value for the price though. I would get the GTX560ti if you want to decide between those two. A good one is the MSI GTX560ti Hawk.
Mine are evga, never any issues (yet) with heat, whether using single-card or sli.