Sign in to follow this  
Mike_CFII_MEL

PMDG_737NGX.DLL Crash

Removing the uiautomationcore.dll from the main FSX directory has fixed this crash. Could have been a wrong version of the uiautomationcore.dll (that some say fixes all FSX crashes). The uiautomationcore.dll is part of the Microsoft.net framework packages. FSX requires 2.0. Some addons require 3.5.1. Some require 4.0. They are all required to be installed as they are not backward compatible. You can check out the AVSIM CTD Guide and it will provide more information to see what versions you have installed and where to download versions missing. Microsoft.net's are used by developers to make sure there application runs as intended.

FSX also requires Microsoft Visuals C++ 2005 w/SP1 installed. Addons like PMDG now use Microsoft Visual C++2010. Make sure it is installed. You need the 2005, 2008 and 2010 versions. Again, see the AVSIM CTD Guide. Microsoft Visuals are not backward compatible. Microsoft Visuals are used by developers to make sure their application was installed as intended.

Best regards,

Just to correct the record, the Visual C++ libraries aren't actually for installation (they're for use by the program itself - providing extra code for Windows-based programs/dlls/libraries).

Collin Biedenkapp
Chief Executive Officer
TFDi Design (Invernyx) | Website

Ive got the same error, and i fixed it by loading PMDG 737 from inside the sim!

I`ve started fsx with aerosoft airbus, then just loaded pmdg at the gate! good luck guys!

The faulty module name in my Event Viewer  crash log is "PMDG_737NGX_2.dll."  Why would there be a second dll file?  Should I delete that one? 

Faulting application name: fsx.exe, version: 10.0.62615.0, time stamp: 0x559f9a9a
Faulting module name: PMDG_737NGX_2.dll, version: 11.14.0.0, time stamp: 0x572b6e57
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00002689
Faulting process id: 0x24ec
Faulting application start time: 0x01d46a196b3b1e3f
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\fsx.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\Gauges\PMDG_737NGX_2.dll
Report Id: f9676b8e-1d69-4e7f-8f0f-455eebcd47af
Faulting package full name: 
Faulting package-relative application ID: 

Regards, 

Kevin Davis 

Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 17763) (17763.rs5_release.180914-1434)  Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz (8 CPUs), ~4.2GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080

1 hour ago, kevinmdavis2010 said:

The faulty module name in my Event Viewer  crash log is "PMDG_737NGX_2.dll."  Why would there be a second dll file?  Should I delete that one? 

Faulting application name: fsx.exe, version: 10.0.62615.0, time stamp: 0x559f9a9a
Faulting module name: PMDG_737NGX_2.dll, version: 11.14.0.0, time stamp: 0x572b6e57
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00002689
Faulting process id: 0x24ec
Faulting application start time: 0x01d46a196b3b1e3f
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\fsx.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\Gauges\PMDG_737NGX_2.dll
Report Id: f9676b8e-1d69-4e7f-8f0f-455eebcd47af
Faulting package full name: 
Faulting package-relative application ID: 

Regards, 

Kevin Davis 

Please do not answer to a thread that is 4 years old. This confuses people. If you have an issue please either open a new thread or open a support ticket from support portal, link in my signature. To answer your question do not delete this if you want to be able to use the NGX

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 7:07 AM, Olympic260 said:

Please do not answer to a thread that is 4 years old. This confuses people. If you have an issue please either open a new thread or open a support ticket from support portal, link in my signature. To answer your question do not delete this if you want to be able to use the NGX

Sorry.  I assumed that the topic was still active since it was open to replies. 

Regards, 

Kevin Davis 

Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 17763) (17763.rs5_release.180914-1434)  Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz (8 CPUs), ~4.2GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080

Hello,

I have had this problem quite long time going on. Had a support ticket about it but never got a solution. Maybe uninstall and reinstall could help but I´m too lazy to do that.. The bird works and flies just fine so this does not bother me that much. Only thing is that there is always that PMDG_737NGX_2.dll crash in my event viewer after a flight.

Regards

Tapani 

Tapani Österberg