Sign in to follow this  
Peter James

attention BBJ painters.. N108MS

TBH, I'd rather wait at least for the -67 expansion...?? So at least the dimensions will be correct... Of course the dress could be put on a 800WL as well, but now that we've already survived a few weeks of waiting, I'm sure it won't be too much longer for the expansion pack to arrive. Oh and yes, a great paint scheme! sig.gif

Wonderful paint !!! João Alfredo

It is impossible to please Greeks and Trojans

É impossivel agradar Gregos e Troianos

I wonder if someone wold be interested in this one. It is owned by Ty Warner. It is amazing what beanie babys will get you. It is based at Santa Barbara Airport in California. I am an Air Traffic Controller there and can probably get any pictures needed.http://jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?regsearch=N888TY

Tony Megowan
ATCS Santa Barbara Tower/TRACON
i7-4771 3.5 GHz, ASUS PX58D Premium, 12 GIG Kingston HyperXT1 DDR3 1800, ASUS GTX960, Corsair H60 Water Cooler, 2 LG 24" Monitors, Windows 10 Pro  64 bit on a Kingston 256 GIG SSD, FSX on a 512 GIG Kingston SSD,3 WD SATA 6 1 GIG Drives

Whoa, looks crazy. Dunno why, but these simple lines give it a look that appear years ahead of most other paints. But maybe that's just me. Hypnotized.gifsig.gif EDIT Looking more closely, I think it's also because of the plain white cockpit frame. Not sure why that makes such an impression on me but it looks futuristic, somewhat. I might be mistaken but I can't remember other paints are like that.

Edited by badderjet

I wonder if someone wold be interested in this one. It is owned by Ty Warner. It is amazing what beanie babys will get you. It is based at Santa Barbara Airport in California. I am an Air Traffic Controller there and can probably get any pictures needed.http://jetphotos.net...egsearch=N888TY
Search my name in the Avsim Library....already been done...lol

JeffThanks I will do that. The aircraft really is beautiful in person.

Tony Megowan
ATCS Santa Barbara Tower/TRACON
i7-4771 3.5 GHz, ASUS PX58D Premium, 12 GIG Kingston HyperXT1 DDR3 1800, ASUS GTX960, Corsair H60 Water Cooler, 2 LG 24" Monitors, Windows 10 Pro  64 bit on a Kingston 256 GIG SSD, FSX on a 512 GIG Kingston SSD,3 WD SATA 6 1 GIG Drives

That one didn't quite look right and I don't think the windows are the see thru ones on the default pmdg... however, it lacks the shine and polish of the real 888TY which I have seen up close in real life. Also, can the engine exhaust copper paint be "shined" up on the PMDG model or not? Cuz a real BBJ is never dirty!

Hi Peter! Glad to see you are still around and still driving a jet. Good for you! Cheers, Bill Worth

"A good landing is one you can walk away from. An excellent landing is one you can taxi away from."

Bill in Colorado:

Retired

Comm: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

CFI: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

Just an update for ya'll....Here is the work I have been able to accomplish on N108MS....900WL version right now.

Just an update for ya'll....Here is the work I have been able to accomplish on N108MS....900WL version right now.
Hello Mr. Baumgartner, please take a look at their private messages. João Alfredo

It is impossible to please Greeks and Trojans

É impossivel agradar Gregos e Troianos