Sign in to follow this  
TurboTomato

On the slippery slope...

Hello all, Been lurking for a little bit so thought I'd introduce myself... Bought FSX a while back and was playing it on a pretty rubbish laptop to begin with. Then left it alone for about a year before I decided to get a decent system (in Feb 11) to play it on. Then started the slippery slope of add-ons - first some traffic and GEX Europe, then UTX and a couple of nights ago REX. Now I'm looking to OC my PC, to get that little extra out of it, and am constantly thinking of what the next addition will be... GF is not impressed, cat is useless as cabin crew and keeps fraternising with the passenger LOL.gif As you may have gathered from my pic I race karts in my spare time amongst other things. Bit of a petrolhead at heart really. Edit: I also work right under final approach for 26L at EGKK. About 10km at the moment, but very shortly moving to new offices that are about 2km from the threshold! Have been and had a look and I can tell you they come over rather low at that point!