Sign in to follow this  
karmelk

Call outs 737NGX

Dear PMDG simmers, I may have missed the topic in an earlier statdium. Notwtithstanding my search, which has come up negative, I am giving it another shot. I have been flying the 737NGX since the release date at which that time I did hear call outs for pushback, V1 (?) and VR. However since a couple of months subject sounds have disappeared and no matter where I look or what I try I cannot get them back. Please help me and point me i the right direction. Dirk M. Karmelk

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Try there : FMC -> Menu -> PMDG Setup Search for V1 Callouts and thing like that .

Dear PMDG simmers, I may have missed the topic in an earlier statdium. Notwtithstanding my search, which has come up negative, I am giving it another shot. I have been flying the 737NGX since the release date at which that time I did hear call outs for pushback, V1 (?) and VR. However since a couple of months subject sounds have disappeared and no matter where I look or what I try I cannot get them back. Please help me and point me i the right direction. Dirk M. Karmelk
V2 an Rotate callouts isn´t simulated since it isn´t in real life. In real life FO will do those 2 callouts..But after request of lots of people maybe PMDG will concider that ability what I heard here on the forum. Who knowswhat the outcome will be. Anyway if you wanna hear those call, get Fs2Crew when it´s released. / Leffe

Guys, Don't worry - we've added them to SP1. Whistle.gif
Thanks, but for your sake, I hope they were added as an "option". If not you will surely get people not liking it that way either...just sayin' Whistle.gif

Steve Corzine

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

I´m happy one way or the other. But I do know a few people who certainly will complain just for the sake of it. I´m sure Armen and the PMDG crew have figured that out by now and added it as an option. The most ridiculous thing I´ve seen so far is when people started complaining the flightdeck was too dusty and dirty. And I´m a neat freak.

Armen, Just out of interest, there is a particular Warning tone which I heard on some R/L videos, one was a Cathy Pacific 747 ...the alarm came when he disconnected the Auto Throttle, I've also heard it of a earlier 737 video late on the approach I think.'I discovered after reserching over another matter, that this Warning tone is included in the original PMDG 737 for FS9. It is called 'PMDG Caution' (a wav file)But it is not I noticed, used unless you have to select it from the PMDG Task menu as an option or something? I was wondering if it could be included in the SP1 update, ..or is it a case that Boeing don't use this for the NG.Regards, Stewart Thompson

Just out of interest, there is a particular Warning tone which I heard on some R/L videos, one was a Cathy Pacific 747 ...the alarm came when he disconnected the Auto Throttle, I've also heard it of a earlier 737 video late on the approach I think.
There is no aural AT disconnect warning in the 737.

Armen, will the FO have a different voice? regards Jürgen

There is no aural AT disconnect warning in the 737.
OK Thanks David, That's just what I want to know Stewart.