Sign in to follow this  
sluggy

UK2000 London City (EGLC) incoming!

Looks great thanks for the heads up... smile.png

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Wow, great! As a fan of Gary's work I visit the UK2000 forums from time to tme but I completely missed that one.Looks like it's going to be a lot of fun. I haven't tried this approach for a long time, heading always for Heathrow or Gatwick.Time to change it and take the challenge! Thanks for the heads up, Sluggy.And all the best

Wonder what I will need to do to make it work with my London City scenery...I see references to LondonX but for FS2004 it is still the Visual Flight London scenery...

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Thanks for letting us know, I've been waiting for a new London City airport a long time and this is looking really good!

My pc is probably not up to running there X-TREME series,and if your's is too ( PC is a little long in the tooth), then there freeware offerings are great, really nice ,a significant improvement over stock and they pass the addon scenery landing test IE you can ,without it becoming a slide show.AndyPS I am of from EGCC (uk2000 version of course ) tonight.Andy

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

Awwww - just when my credit card thought it was going to be given a rest for a while! Another must-have scenery darn it!!!! im%20Not%20Worthy.gif Looks excellent! And many thanks to Gary for continuing to support FS9!

This will go nicely with the upcoming QW BAE146/Avro RJ package. biggrin.png

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

I can't seem to quite access the website...times out for me. Is the price finalized? Mostly fly in the EGLL, but I'd love to try the A318 steep approach into there.

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

Wonder what I will need to do to make it work with my London City scenery...I see references to LondonX but for FS2004 it is still the Visual Flight London scenery...
Looks like some potentially good news to you, Paul:http://www.uk2000sce...hp?topic=6720.0
I can't seem to quite access the website...times out for me. Is the price finalized?
The website works fine for me.I haven't yet seen the price, but I'd guess it will be £ 14.99. Quoting Gary from the UK2000 forum on the new pricing:
Xtreme range products currently at £13.50 will become £14.99

Great news Rafal Thanks!!! Now I just need to get my system back up and running as it looks my liquid cooling system sprung a leak between the reservoir and the pump and has made for quite the interesting night... Emergeny reservoir/pump replacement should be here tomorrow am so fingers crossed that is where the leak was coming from Praying.gif

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Looking great. However, how are the rules in the forum, linking to or showing pictures of comming payware products? unsure.pngcool.png

Staffan

Looks great. Pity all the benchmark FS9 add-ons (PMDG, LDS, iFly) are too big to get in there. I think I'll have to dig the F1 ATR out, but it would be nice to have a go in a jet. Could you get a 737-600 into EGLC?

The 318 goes in/out for the JFK flight... the -600 has very similar specs with a slightly larger wing and a little less thrust. I think the issue for the Boeing is the 6 degree approach and you would need to takeoff with minimum payload and fuel...We can sure try though :)

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk