Sign in to follow this  
sadiq1992

Wilco night panel + pushback

Hello I have two problems that I could not solve them . The first problem is that I don't know how to turn on the lights on wilco panel at nights. The second problem .. before I reinstall the FSX the pushback works fine and it turns the plane to the left or right after I click Shift p + 1 or 2 but now , the plane not turn left or rights when I click shift P + 1 or 2 . The pushback works but It don't turn the plane to the left or right !! Any helps please sorry for my not good English Thanks in advance .

Wilco have many products, you didnt say which one. Also as far as I know the built in pushback in FSX doesn't always work on some addons including the Wilco Airbus.

How about a PMDG Airbus 340-600...Have you tried that one lately? Oh, it doesn't exist? Too complex for PMDG? Humm, maybe.Guys, Airbus are far more complex than Boeings in the way they have been manufactured or created; hence, the difficulty to simulate them, as well...If not ask Airsimmers, Airliner XP, PSS, Wilco, Aerosoft, and even PMDG. To date Wilco is the "best" we have in terms of functionality...Not an eye-candy product; never-the-less, a great product... (if {and only IF} you are willing to spend some serious time in learning and mastering the skills needed to go Airbus! --- Most folks who bash this product is either due to their Airbus Vs Boeing mentallity, or due to inability to fly this aircraft. It requires lots of reading and learning, which only serious simmers are willing to do- trust me! --- If you own the Wilco Airbus series you can begin by pressing "L'" or you can turn the 'on' knobs on the over-head pannel...You can access the over-head panel by pressing the letter 'A' or by pressing the "soft" access keys on 2-D view.

Most folks who bash this product is either due to their Airbus Vs Boeing mentallity, or due to inability to fly this aircraft. It requires lots of reading and learning, which only serious simmers are willing to do- trust me!
I wouldn't agree. I threw away many many hours flying Wilco Airbus (properly) and I really don't care about companies. I bought Vol.1, Vol.2, E.M. update and Evolution 1 and Evolution 2. After all those updates the model still looks plain ugly with so many mistakes it's horrible.. I paid twice (EM, Evo) for the same thing. Systems are ok but there are still a lot of problems. I totally gave up on Wilco, bad experience, for me. If you like them, good for you! At least someone enjoys it.

Pushback and turn does not work in FSX because of the way the wilco Airbus is programmed. However the Wilco Airbus Evolution does work correctly with pushback and its one of the things that was fixed. In fact you can use the rudder keys to turn during pushback. The lights should work with SHIFT+L. It's not the best product no doubts but it is still one of the Airbus simulations. Good luck.

I wouldn't agree. I threw away many many hours flying Wilco Airbus (properly) and I really don't care about companies. I bought Vol.1, Vol.2, E.M. update and Evolution 1 and Evolution 2. After all those updates the model still looks plain ugly with so many mistakes it's horrible.. I paid twice (EM, Evo) for the same thing. Systems are ok but there are still a lot of problems. I totally gave up on Wilco, bad experience, for me. If you like them, good for you! At least someone enjoys it.
Sorry to hear you've had a bad experience. And I, agree it's not perfect (like every other product out there). I wish we had a top developer develop a near perfect Airbus, some day. I am not a real Airbus pilot; however, from what I've learn, Wilco Airbus is the best we have for now..So I have learned to say "thank you.'" In in case, enjoy at max...And good luck!

I solve the model problems by using Thomas Ruth's models. These are very good, and you can easily merge the Wilco panel and VC with the Thomas Ruth exterior models. You only have to change the "exterior" line in the model.cfg into the Thomas Ruth model, and you have to change some things in the aircraft.cfg, most notablky the lights, contact points and doors sections. The problem I right now have with Auirbus Volume 2, is that the panel state is never saved, although I'm sure this function should in fact exist. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, sicne it just never happens. Always did work on Volume 1, so I'm a bit puzzled why it doesn't work in Volume 2.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Pushback and turn does not work in FSX because of the way the wilco Airbus is programmed. However the Wilco Airbus Evolution does work correctly with pushback and its one of the things that was fixed. In fact you can use the rudder keys to turn during pushback....
I've got the Airbus Series Vol1 Evolution upgrade for FSX and I can't get the aircraft to turn during pushback either using the rudder pedals or keys or the usual FSX pushback key presses. I don't know if it's significant but the Pushback section of the Configuration Tool is greyed out with 'Standard' selected.Can anyone give some advice on how to get the aircraft to turn during pushback please?Andy L

The big issue for me is that the knob for switching on cockpit lights simply don't work and I can't find any solution on the web. What should I do?