Sign in to follow this  
PIC007

For the 2D lovers, notice anything different? :-)

Another reason why "weather" radar is terrible in FS:Right now, all you'd see with real radar is the building in front of you being painted, but I digress.

Kyle Rodgers

Another reason why "weather" radar is terrible in FS:Right now, all you'd see with real radar is the building in front of you being painted, but I digress.
Actually, thats why I backed up and tilted the radar scan full up. Since operating radar is a 'go/no go item on the MEL, any radar is better than no radar, but I digress too. I didn't post this to start the radar discussion again, simply to show others who may be interested that an option is available.

Jay

I have the CS Weather radar installed so it displays in the lower DU in the VC. I don't know how to post a screen shot or I would show it to you.Dennis

Dennis Elliott

It's quite amazing that there are some military standalone sims (for exemple: DCS: A-10C Warthog), but not a standalone sim for an airliner like Boeing or Airbus (747-400 Aerowinx 10 will be an option, but wasn't launched yet)... How long will we have to depend on Microsoft FS, without weather radar, without more realistic weather and ATC? We have now this wonderful aircraft NGX inside a game software... Regards, Teo Halfen

LOL.gifLOL.gif Im not gonna leave the cockpit if i have those "weather radar" in my panel.. Very nice Graham..

Achmad Ferdi Iskandar (SUB-ID)

System: P3D v5.3, Intel i7-3770K O/C to 4.7GHz, Noctua NH-U12P SE2, Nvidia GTX 1070 16Gb Corsair Vengeance, Corsair 850W PSU, SAITEK Yoke and Throttle, X52 Joystick Pro Flight™ TPM, Switch Panel, Flight Sim Yoke CH, Armageddon Pixxel+ HD Curve

This would only be a available mod for 2d?
No, it actually works in both 2D and VC, the difference is that in 2D you can resize it to 'fit' into the panel, in VC you can still resize it but it will sit 'ontop' of the VC so when panning/zooming etc the radar isnt affected. The other option for it is placing it on a second monitor. I would love to imbed it in the VC just above the throttles, but #1, I dont use the VC often and #2, I wouldnt have a clue how to do it anyway :-)

Jay

LOL.gifLOL.gif Im not gonna leave the cockpit if i have those "weather radar" in my panel.. Very nice Graham..
send me a copy of this fantastic weather radar...LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif